Calling all athletes and nature lovers to this awesome collection of homemade sports and outdoors costumes. These sports and outdoors easy DIY Halloween costumes are inspired by the games we love and the great outdoors. Best of all, you don’t need to be a professional to make one of these ensembles.
Some fantastic homemade costumes ideas you will see here are scuba divers, hunters and mini golfers. Need a group costume? Try the hilarious Harlem Globetrotters found here.
Another type of DIY costume in this category are for those who prefer to take an inactive role. Sitting on the sidelines is tons of fun when you dress up like a trophy or a mascot. More ideas include a humorous tailgater and awesome football fields. You will even see Stanley Cups here.
In addition, you will find clever ideas tailor-made for Halloween. For instance, an optical illusion headless football player and a zombie cheerleader.
So whether you’re looking for baby zumba costumes or professional wrestlers, check out this section for your DIY Halloween costume inspiration!
Latest Sports and Outdoors Costumes
- Coolest Homemade Crocodile Hunter CostumeIn honor of the Crocodile Hunter who my boys loved to watch, we came up with this Crocodile hunter costume. … Read more
- Shiny DIY Baseball Trophy Costume for a BoyThis trophy costume is one of the easiest costumes we have done. We already had everything since my son has … Read more
- Hulk and Macho Man WWF Tag Team Costume for Twin BoysThese are our twin boys. Rowdy, active, typical boys. They are always wrestling with each out and since my husband … Read more
- Cutest Lil’ Scuba Diver Costume for a BabyFor nine month old Charley Paige, the BEST part of the day is bath-time! It’s no wonder, her Mom and … Read more
- Cool Homemade Nascar Couple and Dog CostumeNascar girl costume: I found the black body suit and hoop earrings at Forever 21 ($15 + $3). Red bottoms … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Macho Man Costume – You Dig It!Snap Into a Slim Jim! “Wanna light up your life? Need a lil excitement? Snap into a Slim Jim! A … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Female Macho Man CostumeI was the only girl in the family and was really into wrestling as a kid. I loved Macho Man … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Family Camping CostumesThe Idea for our Family Camping Costumes Our family loves camping and it is our dream to one day have … Read more
- Soccer Ball Mascot CostumeOur daughter is a serious soccer player so we made her into a big soccer ball with the club logo … Read more
- Coolest Happy Camper CostumeMy family and I like to go camping before Halloween. We go to a campground near us that has some … Read more
- Coolest Macho Man Costume“Too hot to handle too cold to hold, I’m the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, I’m funky … Read more
- Funny Crossfit Douche Bag CostumeWearing our CrossFit Douche Bag costume, we went on a ghost tour with our friends. As we walked around learning … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Sports and Outdoors Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
These costumes were for our school Senior Social, which was a Halloween party for the senior class! We got together as a group and spray painted our sports equipment and clothing in order to make it as gold as can be. Next we painted our bodies completely gold, which took about 2 hours total! Once we were completely gold we couldn’t believe how much we actually looked like real trophies. Read more »
For nine month old Charley Paige, the BEST part of the day is bath-time! It’s no wonder, her Mom and Dad are both SCUBA divers, beach lovers, boaters and ocean seekers. Charley hasn’t been able to go to the beach, yet, (thanks Pandemic) so to cope, her absolute favorite thing to do is wade in her baby pool and splash in the bathtub every, single night until she turns into a prune. With water as her first love, her first Halloween costume was a no brainer .. Cutest lil’ SCUBA diver: “Charley the Chum Chaser”! Read more »
The entertaining world of the WWE provides tons of extravagant DIY costume inspiration. The larger-than-life personalities compete only with their ability to accessorize. So have fun browsing through this collection of homemade wrestling costumes. Read more »