“Your costume deserves more than a day of glory. Share it here and inspire fellow costume makers for generations to come!”
2022 Contest Winners will be announced shortly
Grand Prize $100 | Total Prizes $300
Read this before submitting: Anyone in just about any country is eligible to win a prize in our Annual contest, novice and pros alike. This costume contest is not just about sharing photos of your homemade costume. It’s also about the story you tell of how you made the costume, what reactions it got, what was funny, difficult, inspiring about making it, and any other anecdotes that may bring a smile to our faces. So make sure to invest as much energy and creativity in your writeup as you did in creating your costume.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
Here are a few tips to make it easy for you…
- Tell us your costume’s story. Explain how you made it, but also share how it went, what reactions it got, what was funny or difficult about making it, and anything else that may bring a smile to our faces. Write at least 150 words, but just let it flow – the more the merrier.
- Save your writeup in a text editor like “Word” or Google Docs so nothing gets lost.
- Give your costume submission a compelling title.
- Photos: If your photos are too large for the upload, just reduce their size using any one of the many photo editing apps. Or, just send them to yourself using Whatsapp, for instance, and save to your phone/computer. If you run into any problems using the form, you can mail your entry to coolestparties[at]gmail.com. Please send only images that you own and do not send collages or images with text on them.
- Videos: In the submission form below, there’s a field to add links to your videos and social profiles.
Can’t wait to see your costume. Good Luck!