Looking for the best idea for a Halloween costume? It’s your favorite food, of course! Find out how to make your most delicious creation from over 700 food costume ideas here.
Sweet or savory, there are some great snacking ideas in this collection of food costume ideas. Try making cotton candy, crackerjacks and popcorn. Get your whole family involved and become a family costume of movie snacks! Also, you must check out the hilarious Ben and Jerry’s ice cream pint. You won’t believe where the spoon is!
Maybe you would rather be a condiment. Ideas for ketchup, mustard and even sriracha, will make you realize how important your burger topping really is.
Whether you’re looking at a child steak or an adult Hamburgler, the costumes featured here will capture your imagination and bring out your creativity. Word of caution: grab a bite to eat as you browse through. Food costumes may bring on a case of the munchies!
Latest Food Costume Ideas
- Spicy Homemade Costume Idea: Super Hot Sauce Man from TapatioI love food. I love my Mexican-American heritage. But above all, I love humor. In keeping with my theme of … Read more
- Sweet Homemade Costume for a Baby: Little Baby GrapeI wanted to make an adorable and funny costume for my daughter’s first Halloween. And I had some time on … Read more
- Coolest No-Sew Coffee Costume (Was a Hit Everywhere we Went!)So my 4 year old decided he wanted to be coffee, coffee, really what the heck crazy kid. So after … Read more
- Sweetest Toddler Cupcake Costume – No Sew and Budget Friendly!The inspiration for this Cupcake costume came from my 2 year old daughter, Vivian. Vivian loves everything about cupcakes: helping Mommy … Read more
- Coolest DIY Peas in a Pod Costume for a BabyThis “Peas in a Pod” costume was made for my son’s first Halloween. This is the best Halloween costume I’ve … Read more
- Cool Homemade S’mores Costumes and Budget Friendly Halloween Costume IdeasWhen searching for budget friendly Halloween costume ideas we came up with this. My son is a Cub Scout and … Read more
- Cool DIY Bag of Chips Costumes and Lots of Creative Costume IdeasWe like to dress up as very obvious things that people just don’t usually think to be. This year this … Read more
- Cool DIY Dunkin’ Donuts Costumes and Lots of Ideas for Easy CostumesI looked for ideas for easy costumes and came up with this. For this cute yet delicious costume my daughter … Read more
- Homemade Toddler Popcorn Halloween CostumeMy then, 1 and a half year old son was just too young to appreciate Halloween and how much joy … Read more
- Soda Pop Halloween Costumes for Poppin’ GalsWeeks before Halloween, my best friend and I were pondering costume ideas because we had a huge costume party to … Read more
- Coolest Sushi Roll Costume for Kids!Our family loves sushi. If you ask my 4-year-old what she would like for dinner, the answer is always the … Read more
- Original Andy Warhol and Campbell’s Soup Can Couples CostumeWe made the soup can out of an old collapsible laundry hamper. We painted the Campbell’s logo on a white cloth … Read more
Featured Food Costume Ideas
Indulge with a mouthwatering treat in this delicious collection of candy and candy bar costumes! No one will be able to resist you in these luscious costumes. Read more »
Throw back a cold one with these refreshingly awesome homemade costumes. From soft drinks to wine, you will find the coolest thirst-quenching ensembles here. Also, discover the amazing tutorials in order to create these DIY cold drink costumes. Read more »
If you like to eat apples and bananas, you might get hungry as you peruse through this collection of DIY fruit costumes. Fun, colorful and instantly recognizable, these awesome homemade costumes ideas are the ones to save for your next Halloween costume. Read more »
Take a look at these cool Starbucks coffee, hot chocolate, tea bags and a bunch of other creative homemade costumes that take the shape of hot drinks. Read more »
Here’s a great collection of DIY costumes inspired by our favorite vegetables – corn, potatoes, carrots, pickles and a salad-bowl full of awesome homemade costume ideas for your next DIY Halloween project. Read more »