Throw back a cold one with these refreshingly awesome and cool Halloween costumes. From soft drinks to wine, you will find the coolest thirst-quenching ensembles here. Also, discover the amazing tutorials in order to create these DIY cold drink costumes.
Better than wearing them, half the fun is creating a frosty drink out of non-liquid materials. Take a careful look at the construction designs on these fantastic costumes. The creativity is truly impressive.
In addition, these make super fun couple costumes. Let the world know how you feel about your partner by making them the salt to your tequila or the Coke to your Pepsi. Also, group costumes are extremely popular. Check out the coolest family that became the #shareacoke campaign.
So, slake your thirst for cool Halloween costumes with these clever design ideas. These are totally the DIY costumes you need to make a splash on Halloween.
Latest Cold Drink Costumes
- Easy DIY Hi-C Ecto Cooler Juice Box CostumeThis Hi-C Ecto Cooler juice box costume is a very simple costume to make. I have been making my homemade … Read more
- Soda Pop Halloween Costumes for Poppin’ GalsWeeks before Halloween, my best friend and I were pondering costume ideas because we had a huge costume party to … Read more
- Tequila Makes Our Clothes Fall Off Group Costume: Salt, Tequila and LimeFor this costume, my friends and I were salt, Tequila, and lime (we stood in that order respectively for photos). … Read more
- Coolest Liquor Cabinet Group CostumeFor this Liquor Cabinet group costume, we each (minus the box of wine) got a dress relevant to the liquor we … Read more
- Age Appropriate Group Costume for Little Girls: SlurpeesThe girls wanted to do a group costume and it was difficult to find an age appropriate one! Since the … Read more
- Coolest Life-Sized Homemade Icee Costume for a GirlThe inspiration: This life-sized homemade Icee Costume for a girl started with a blue wig that my daughter thought matched … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Icee CostumeMy 12 year old daughter wanted to be her favorite after-school treat this year, an Icee drink! We started off … Read more
- Coolest Corona 6-Pack Group CostumeThe week before a Halloween Costume Party myself and my family were still at a loss for a creative idea. … Read more
- Cool Balloons Galore Family CostumesSince my balloon installation business, Bean and Boosh, soared to new heights this year, our Halloween costumes were all based … Read more
- Coolest Variety Six-Pack CostumeMe and 5 of my close friends wanted to be a 6-pack of beer cans for Halloween, but we couldn’t … Read more
- Coolest Five Hour Energy Drink CostumeThe costume idea was mine but my daughter helped in making it. I’m kind of known for living a life … Read more
- Coolest Hennessy and Coke Couple CostumeI made this couples costume with plant pots and a ornament cylinder container! I used spray paint and a printed … Read more
Featured Cold Drink Cool Halloween Costumes
This costume was thought of after a long couple of weeks searching the internet for something that we could be that would be creative, fun, and we could DIY. We used a lot of polyfil to stuff the lime and to create the beer foam on my dress. By the end of the night, the polyfil (beer foam) was coming off or (settling down) and my shoes that I painted yellow were staining my feet. It was a hit though! Read more »
Since we are a family of Slurpee junkies, what more fitting than a homemade Slurpee costume? Sure, anyone can purchase a ready made costume and put it on, but where is the originality in that? The hardest part was coming up with the best materials to bring it together. For the cup, it is 2 different sized wooden embroidery hoops with semi rigid upholstery foam which was excellent to use, because it can be caved in and bounce back, and stand up by itself without falling over. Read more »