Throw back a cold one with these refreshingly awesome homemade costumes. From soft drinks to wine, you will find the coolest thirst-quenching ensembles here. Also, discover the amazing tutorials in order to create these DIY cold drink costumes.
Better than wearing them, half the fun is creating a frosty drink out of non-liquid materials. Take a careful look at the construction designs on these fantastic costumes. The creativity is truly impressive.
In addition, these make super fun couple costumes. Let the world know how you feel about your partner by making them the salt to your tequila or the Coke to your Pepsi. Also, group costumes are extremely popular. Check out the coolest family that became the #shareacoke campaign.
So, slake your thirst for cool Halloween costumes with these clever design ideas. These are totally the DIY costumes you need to make a splash on Halloween.
Latest Cold Drink Costumes
- Cute Water Bottle CostumeMy 4-year-old daughter’s 10-year-old friend was brainstorming Halloween costume ideas for kids with her in the back seat on a … Read more
- Cool Balloons Galore Family CostumesSince my balloon installation business, Bean and Boosh, soared to new heights this year, our Halloween costumes were all based … Read more
- Coolest Variety Six-Pack CostumeMe and 5 of my close friends wanted to be a 6-pack of beer cans for Halloween, but we couldn’t … Read more
- Coolest Five Hour Energy Drink CostumeThe costume idea was mine but my daughter helped in making it. I’m kind of known for living a life … Read more
- Coolest Hennessy and Coke Couple CostumeI made this couples costume with plant pots and a ornament cylinder container! I used spray paint and a printed … Read more
- Coolest Slurpee CostumeSince we are a family of Slurpee junkies, what more fitting than a homemade Slurpee costume? Sure, anyone can purchase … Read more
- The Coolest ICEE and Polar Bear Couple CostumeWe always get laughs when we wear this costume! It makes me happy to spread Halloween joy! Get an ICEE … Read more
- Corona and Lime Handmade Couple CostumeThis costume was thought of after a long couple of weeks searching the internet for something that we could be … Read more
- Family Movie Night Snacks CostumesI have very fond memories of my mom coming up with fun and creative last minute ideas for Halloween costumes … Read more
- Creative Play on Words Bud Lightyear CostumeThis Bud Lightyear costume was such an easy costume to make. I already had a Bud Light shirt that I … Read more
- Coolest Honeycrisp Shock Top Beer CostumeI was drinking a honey-crisp beer and trying to decide what to be for Halloween. BAM! It hit me, I … Read more
- Awesome Group Costume Idea: #ShareACokeOur group has been friends since we were in college. More than 15 years ago, we’d be the one giving … Read more
Featured Cold Drink Cool Halloween Costumes
This costume was thought of after a long couple of weeks searching the internet for something that we could be that would be creative, fun, and we could DIY. We used a lot of polyfil to stuff the lime and to create the beer foam on my dress. By the end of the night, the polyfil (beer foam) was coming off or (settling down) and my shoes that I painted yellow were staining my feet. It was a hit though! Read more »
Since we are a family of Slurpee junkies, what more fitting than a homemade Slurpee costume? Sure, anyone can purchase a ready made costume and put it on, but where is the originality in that? The hardest part was coming up with the best materials to bring it together. For the cup, it is 2 different sized wooden embroidery hoops with semi rigid upholstery foam which was excellent to use, because it can be caved in and bounce back, and stand up by itself without falling over. Read more »