Indulge with a mouthwatering treat in this delicious collection of candy and candy bar costumes! No one will be able to resist you in these luscious costumes.
The hardest part about this selection will be to decide which candy bar or candy you should be. But once you do, the only thing better than your favorite candy bars and candy will be making them into a gigantic version that you can wear.
It is thrilling to become your favorite sweet treat. And you can take your costume to the next level by handing out samples of your candy. Some costumes here have been made from actual wrappers. Just beware of people trying to eat your costume.
So, whether you are young or old, if you speak the language of a true candy lover, these delectable designs with delight you to your very core.
Latest Candy Costumes
- Cool Balloons Galore Family CostumesSince my balloon installation business, Bean and Boosh, soared to new heights this year, our Halloween costumes were all based … Read more
- Coolest Skittles Group CostumeWe got the idea to be Skittles for Halloween after someone found a picture on the internet of a girl … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Realistic Swedish Fish CostumeThis year we got the idea to make a homemade Swedish Fish costume complete in the bag because we had … Read more
- Awesome Bag of Jelly Belly Beans DIY Dog CostumeJelly Beans DIY Dog Costume Materials -Water balloons (I used all 3 primary colors) -Many colors of paint -Mod podge (shiny … Read more
- Cute Cotton Candy CostumeThis Cotton Candy costume was for my daughter. We all went as baseball themed. I started with an old t- … Read more
- Family Movie Night Snacks CostumesI have very fond memories of my mom coming up with fun and creative last minute ideas for Halloween costumes … Read more
- Homemade Nerds Candy CostumeThe costume I made was for my 2 year old daughter Ari whom I call my lil’ “nerd.” :) I … Read more
- Coolest Candy Apple and Vendor CostumesI love dressing up with my pug and got the idea for our costumes while enjoying a Carmel apple one … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Charms Blow Pop CostumeThis year I went as a Charms Blow Pop for Halloween. I have been making costumes since 2004 and this … Read more
- Coolest Mike and Ike Couple Costume for KidsBoth of us absolutely love dressing up and wearing creative costumes that we make ourselves. The ones from the store … Read more
- Coolest Bertie Bassett Sweetie Couple CostumeMy friend and I decided to make Bertie Bassett costumes after the licorice all sort sweets. We thought it would … Read more
- Naked M&Ms Halloween Costume IdeaTo make this M&M costume, I purchased 2.5 yards of brown felt and .5 yard of white felt. I cut … Read more
Featured Candy Costumes
We got the idea to be Skittles for Halloween after someone found a picture on the internet of a girl dressed as a green Skittle. We decided we wanted to be different color Skittles, but make our dresses out of DUCT TAPE. In the end, it turned out to be an awesome idea even though our color scheme got ruined, and the dresses were a little uncomfortable by the end of the day. Read more »
Both of us absolutely love dressing up and wearing creative costumes that we make ourselves. The ones from the store just don’t do it for us. We wanted to be something that “fit” together, so this box of candy took care of that. We were sharing a box of Mike and Ikes at recess, and the idea just came to us. We both immediately knew it was going to be the best, and that we certainly wouldn’t see anyone that looked like us at school or out trick or treating. Read more »