Indulge with a mouthwatering treat in this delicious collection of candy and candy bar costumes! No one will be able to resist you in these luscious costumes.
The hardest part about this selection will be to decide which candy bar or candy you should be. But once you do, the only thing better than your favorite candy bars and candy will be making them into a gigantic version that you can wear.
It is thrilling to become your favorite sweet treat. And you can take your costume to the next level by handing out samples of your candy. Some costumes here have been made from actual wrappers. Just beware of people trying to eat your costume.
So, whether you are young or old, if you speak the language of a true candy lover, these delectable designs with delight you to your very core.
Latest Candy Costumes
- Easy Tootsie Roll Costume for Any AgeMaking of the Tootsie Roll costume: So somebody wanted to be a tootsie roll for Halloween. Usually her grandma would … Read more
- Cool DIY Couple Costume: Willy Wonka Nerds Candy CoupleMy fiance and I wanted to do a couple costume, but wanted something funny, creative, and unexpected. We both love … Read more
- Last-Minute Prize Winning Costume that Cost Nothing: Funny DIY Jelly Belly CostumeIt was October 29th. Me and my daughter were trying to make a homemade costume for a costume party. A … Read more
- One of A Kind Sexy M&M Girl CostumeThis year for Halloween I wanted to create a cool costume that wasn’t like everyone else’s. I got tired of … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Lady of Starburst CostumeI have been making a chain from Starburst wrappers for years and finally decided to put it to good use … Read more
- Coolest Sour Patch Kids Costume Ever!This year I thought the Sour Patch Kids costume would be perfect for my 4 year old daughter because we … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Jelly Belly Halloween CostumeFor the bag of the Homemade Jelly Belly Halloween Costume, I used a large, clear trash bag. I cut holes … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Nerds Box CostumeI created this Nerds Box Costume for a big event we throw at school every year called, the barn dance. … Read more
- Cool Balloons Galore Family CostumesSince my balloon installation business, Bean and Boosh, soared to new heights this year, our Halloween costumes were all based … Read more
- Coolest Skittles Group CostumeWe got the idea to be Skittles for Halloween after someone found a picture on the internet of a girl … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Realistic Swedish Fish CostumeThis year we got the idea to make a homemade Swedish Fish costume complete in the bag because we had … Read more
- Awesome Bag of Jelly Belly Beans DIY Dog CostumeJelly Beans DIY Dog Costume Materials -Water balloons (I used all 3 primary colors) -Many colors of paint -Mod podge (shiny … Read more
Featured Candy Costumes
We got the idea to be Skittles for Halloween after someone found a picture on the internet of a girl dressed as a green Skittle. We decided we wanted to be different color Skittles, but make our dresses out of DUCT TAPE. In the end, it turned out to be an awesome idea even though our color scheme got ruined, and the dresses were a little uncomfortable by the end of the day. Read more »
Both of us absolutely love dressing up and wearing creative costumes that we make ourselves. The ones from the store just don’t do it for us. We wanted to be something that “fit” together, so this box of candy took care of that. We were sharing a box of Mike and Ikes at recess, and the idea just came to us. We both immediately knew it was going to be the best, and that we certainly wouldn’t see anyone that looked like us at school or out trick or treating. Read more »