Hop aboard a swashbuckling adventure of crafting DIY Pirates of the Caribbean costumes! Feel like a part of the movie with these awesome homemade costumes. Browse through pictures and tutorials to inspire your best DIY costume this Halloween.
If there is anyone who will embolden you to create your own homemade costume, it is definitely Jack Sparrow. So get your swagger on to create this memorable ensemble for Halloween.
Also, for an insanely impressive homemade costume, try creating a Davy Jones costume. There is serious creativity here when it comes to crafting his tentacles. Learn how different people approached this costume challenge.
In addition, check out the couple costumes here. For instance, you will see Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan together here.
So, grab a sword and charge your way to these awesome Pirates of the Caribbean costumes for Halloween. If you make one, share it with us here!
Latest Pirates of the Caribbean Costumes
- Fun Homemade Pirate and Parrot Couple CostumeI had so much fun making this costume. I pretty much went to every store I could until I had … Read more
- Awesome DIY Sinbad Pirate Dog Costume and Amazing Cardboard Ship!Here’s the story of how we created this Sinbad pirate dog costume for my dog Kalin. This spring Kalin lost … Read more
- Detailed Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann CostumesOur entire family gets really into Halloween. Every year my In-Laws throw a huge Halloween party. A bunch of our … Read more
- Cool Homemade Davey Jones CostumeI created my favorite character, Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest movie. I created the … Read more
- Davey Jones Dead Man’s Chest CostumeThis is my Pirates of the Caribbean costume for a pirates carnival summer 2015. The head is made from Plastercine tentacle … Read more
- Ahoy! Pirate Ship Wagon with Two PiratesWe decided to turn our wagon into a pirate ship using 2 large Lowes boxes with the help of gorilla … Read more
- Babywearing Pirate and Parrot CostumeI had decided I wanted to do a pirate costume with my 10 month old as a parrot, but that … Read more
- Authentic Pirate Crew CostumesEvery year my boys pic a theme and we try to push the envelope in costume making! Everything is homade … Read more
- Parrot and Pirate Couple CostumeFor Halloween this year I was a parrot!!! I have trouble getting my husband to dress up with me and … Read more
- Homemade Toddler Pirate Costume with Pirate Ship BuggyI was debating whether or not to take my daughter, who is only 15 months, trick or treating for the … Read more
- Awesome and Original Maori Pirates Couple CostumeSo it’s a struggle to get my Samoan to dress up in costume. I’ll usually come up with something and … Read more
- Pirate Costume with a Peg LegLast year, my left leg was amputated. This year, my costume decision was obvious: I had to be a pirate … Read more
Our entire family gets really into Halloween. Every year my In-Laws throw a huge Halloween party. A bunch of our family and friends go and every year everyone gets extremely creative. Last year my husband and I decided to be Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean. We started planning our costumes in August and continued to work on them up until the party which was in the middle of October. At the party no one could believe how much work we put into our costumes that year. Read more »
Sometimes you get an idea in your head and you just start running with it! Hence, our Halloween outfits this year. I suppose this idea started a couple months ago. We had a few family date nights where we sat around, ate pizza and watched The Pirates of the Caribbean together. Any scary parts, we’d skip over. Read more »