Stay a kid forever with these Neverland inspired homemade costumes. Instead of growing up, dress up in one of the Peter Pan characters costumes below.
Check out the Peter Pan costumes for a chance to be the bravest hero in a green suit. Also, there’s an awesome couple costume with Peter Pan and his shadow, for an extremely original DIY costume.
Another popular costume idea is a shimmery Tinkerbell costume. Take a look at how the fairy costumes here were constructed. Get the best tutorials in order to make truly unique wings.
In addition, what would our story be without a villain? Check out homemade costumes of the evil Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. They are a great addition to any group Peter Pan costume.
So, browse through this collection of Peter Pan characters costumes for your best DIY costume inspiration this Halloween.
Latest Peter Pan Costumes
- Adorable DIY Tinkerbell CostumeOver the Summer I decided that I wanted to make my kids’ Halloween costumes this year. So, in July, my … Read more
- Adorable Captain Hook Baby Costume and Pirate ShipMy 2-year-old daughter insisted on being Tinkerbell for Halloween this year, so I needed something that related to Tinkerbell for … Read more
- Coolest Tinkerbell Toddler CostumeMy 2-year-old insisted on being Tinkerbell for Halloween and I had absolutely no problem with that because my daughter was … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Duct Tape Jake the Neverland Pirate CostumeMy three year old loves Jake the Neverland Pirate so when I asked him what he wanted to dress up … Read more
- Epic Captain Hook Halloween CostumeThis costume is part of a couples costume I made for my BF and I (and our dog who was … Read more
- Awesome Costume Idea: Captain Hook Getting Eaten by Tick Tock Crocodile!Last year when my son wasn’t walking yet, I was trying to come up with a funny costume that would … Read more
- Awesome Couple Costume Idea: Peter Pan and His ShadowWe saw a shadow costume online and we talked about what would be a good costume for us as a … Read more
- Jake and The Neverland Pirates Costume with Izzy and CubbyMy son wanted to be Jake for Halloween. So we decided to be his crew. My husband went as Cubby … Read more
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Family CostumeIt took two and a half months to make the ship. Made entirely out of cardboard and duct tape, and … Read more
- Original Peter Pan and His Shadow Couple CostumeI decided to throw a Halloween party for the group of kids my husband and I teach on Sunday mornings. … Read more
- Cool Female Rufio Lost Boys CostumeI am big into Halloween and always am looking to do something new and different each year. I decided to … Read more
- Cute as a Wink Tink Costume for a ToddlerThis year my two year old fell in love with Tinkerbell. Every Disney princess soon became Tinkerbell. So I quickly … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
We saw a shadow costume online and we talked about what would be a good costume for us as a couple – costumes that people would recognize, that wouldn’t frighten little children, and just be fun. We decided on Peter Pan and his shadow. My wife, Donna, adapted a store-bought, pirate shirt pattern. Since I didn’t wear tights, my wife made a pattern for the pants based upon a pair of pants she owned. She made the clothing from flannel, the hat feather was made of felt. Read more »
Last year when my son wasn’t walking yet, I was trying to come up with a funny costume that would make sense with a crawling baby. I thought a crocodile or something low to the ground was perfect and loving a little dark humor I wanted to make it eating my son. Read more »