Holy Batman! Send out the bat signal for this awesome collection of homemade online Halloween costumes inspired by the Caped Crusader. Find the most epic Batman character costumes here. In addition, check out the amazing DIY costumed Superhero’s good and evil sidekicks. Set on destroying our Superhero, there is no shortage here of incredibly heinous characters here.
No matter which generation you come from, there is a Batman character for you. The masked vigilante has been a dark and brooding presence from comic books, television and movies.
Men and women of all ages are drawn to these complex personalities. Take a look at the fascinating costumes that emerge when people add their own imagination to classic characters. For instance, you will see a Batman LEGO couple costume or amazingly gory two faced Harvey Dents.
So create yourself a Batmobile and hop in this Halloween for the ultimate Batman character costumes!
Latest Batman Character Costumes
- Coolest Armored Batman CostumeMy costume is the armored Batman from the Batman versus Superman movie. My Love for Batman extends all the way … Read more
- A Two-Faced Costume Liars and Backstabbers Would Kill ForI am wearing a suit tarnished with fire (appropriately), clay, and paint. The face was done with prosthetics, glue, and … Read more
- Homemade Texas Scarecrow CostumeInspired by my favorite Batman Villain “Scarecrow”, When season 5 of Gotham came out they blew me away with Scarecrow’s … Read more
- Coolest DIY Batman Penguin Costume for a ChildCostume Inspiration From Tim Burton’s Batman Movies Last year HBO was constantly playing the Tim Burton Batman movies. So, naturally, … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Harley Quinn Halloween CostumeHomemade Costume Inspiration Sitting in our small room, my sister and I listened to the echoes from the television mixed … Read more
- Adorably Evil Joker CostumeWe bought a medium scrub top to make the nurse dress, printed out a vote for Dent sticker for the … Read more
- Super Realistic Zombie Poison Ivy and Zombie Riddler CostumesBy the time Halloween 2016 rolled around, I had been wanting to be Poison Ivy for a few years. And … Read more
- Cool The Joker CostumeAfter watching Suicide Squad with my family, Aiden decided he wanted to be the Joker for his Halloween costume. We … Read more
- Super Easy Harley Quinn CostumeAfter seeing Suicide Squad back in August I completely fell in love with Harley Quinn’s look. Her mismatch bunches and … Read more
- DIY Suicide Squad Harley Quinn CostumeI have been making the bat for a year now so I could get all the writing right. Used screenshots. … Read more
- Cool DIY Poison Ivy CostumeMy daughter Kaylie. I came up with the idea because our family was going to do the Bad Guy villain … Read more
- Cosplay Inspired Harley Quinn and Robin Toddler CostumesHarley Quinn and Robin Costumes for Toddlers that didn’t look cheap or cheesy were hard to come by in 2014 … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Batman Character Online Halloween Costumes
Harley Quinn and Robin Costumes for Toddlers that didn’t look cheap or cheesy were hard to come by in 2014 without dropping a ton of money. These patterns were drafted using basic top and leggings patterns with custom measurements for each of my children. My daughter was 2yrs old but the size of 12-18 months in clothes and 2T in height. Weeks were spent just drafting the pattern pieces to their specific measurements for these online Halloween costumes. Read more »
My love for Batman, Halo 3 character Master Chief, and the ability to transform into any character, inspired me enter the world of cosplay. In my beginning years my father joined in my crafting and it became a bonding time for the two of us. My father has since passed away and now I look upon my cosplay as a way to keep the memory of shared times with my dad alive. Read more »
My oldest daughter is the one who started the batman villain theme. She is 8 years old and loves all the old batman movies. She chose poison ivy as her costume and that just triggered the rest of the family into dressing up too. I wanted to try and stick as close as possible to the original movie characters (not a fan of the female version to any costume, girls can wear pants too!) My youngest isn’t into the batman movies yet and she wanted to dress up with us so I let her watch the old cartoon to look for a character. Read more »