Enter the world of make believe in this epic collection of folklore, biblical and fairytale character costumes. These DIY costume ideas are other worldly, romantic and extremely popular.
It’s not hard to enter this fantasy world. There are biblical costumes such as Adam and Eve which don’t require more than a fig leaf or two.
Explore fairy tales as never before with some creative takes on your favorite stories. Check out the cool Jack and Beanstalk costumes and the Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. Also, Humpty Dumpty perches on many interesting and original walls before he takes a tumble.
In addition, you will find stunning frosty snow queens. Also, you can catch the gold at the end of the rainbow with the cool Leprechaun costumes in all shades of green.
Encounter imposing Big Foot costume ideas. Stand up for justice with some swashbuckling Robin Hood costumes. Indeed this collection of fairytale, folklore and biblical costumes has something to entice everyone.
Latest Folklore, Biblical and Fairytale Costumes
- Best Handmade Evil Queen CostumeSo, I’m a Halloween baby. In 2014, I went to the party at Disneyland on Halloween night. I wore my … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Little Red Riding Hood Family CostumeWe were planning to attend a Halloween event at our local zoo. My five-year-old daughter had decided to dress as … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Cinderella Halloween CostumesI really enjoyed making these Cinderella Halloween costumes from things I had laying around the house. I am currently a … Read more
- Sexy Biblical Eve CostumeFor a while, I’ve been dreaming to be Eve for Halloween. I looked online and couldn’t find an Eve costume to … Read more
- Cool Disney and Game of Thrones Mash up CostumesMy sister and I were planning a trip to Disney for Halloween and we both love Disney, Game of Thrones, … Read more
- Cool Family Humpty Dumpty CostumeOur family loves to do group costumes so when I found out that baby number four was on his way, … Read more
- Last-Minute Jack and Jill Couple’s CostumeTo make these Jack and Jill costumes you will need: Clothes you can destroy Bandage wrap Twigs A pail Purple, … Read more
- Cutest Homemade Little Red Riding Hood CostumeThis homemade Little Red Riding Hood costume was a super sweet costume that did not take a lot of time … Read more
- Amazing DIY Big Bad Wolf costumeHalloween has always been my favorite holiday, so when I met my husband I was appalled to find out he … Read more
- Disney’s Snow White Family Halloween CostumeEach year we do a family Halloween costume theme and this year we chose Snow White! I make all of … Read more
- Grandma and Granddaughter Snow White CostumesGrandma needed a costume for a work function which was just around the corner from halloween. Her granddaughter loves to … Read more
- Half Jack Half Jill CostumeI love dressing up every year for Halloween! I never buy my costume and I keep what I am dressing … Read more
This homemade Little Red Riding Hood costume was a super sweet costume that did not take a lot of time or money. We got a lot of compliments and it was a nice “girly” costume, which my daughter wanted, without being just another princess! This was the biggest job. I bought a swatch of red flannel (I chose flannel purposely to act as a heavier layer, as Halloween can be quite cold here in Canada). Read more »
I love Halloween. If it was up to me, I would change my costume every hour, on the hour. Just so I could be every great idea. Unfortunately, I’m not rich enough to buy 20 different costumes, plus there just isn’t enough hours in the day to change that many times. But, I can still dream, right? This year my husband and I were originally going to go as a DO IT YOURSELF,”Han Solo and Princess Leia” to a BIG annual Halloween party. Read more »