I got to wear my costume twice (once to work and once to a parade) therefore I have two different dresses on. My wolf started out as a mask and wolf gloves. I painted fake blood on both and added “muscles” and grandmas eyeball inside his mask.
Wolfie’s mask was put on a styrofoam head and glued, taped and pinned onto PVC pipe. His arms were made out of hose and plastic grocery bags. I used a motor inside the glove to make his arm move to look real. I basically shoved him into a backpack that matched my clothing (to blend in) and hid it with the nightgown. His tail was made from wire and a cut up pool noodle to bounce and appear to move.
The best comments I received were:
- There’s nothing sexy about that! (I wasn’t going for sexy.)
- At least 20 times I was told there’s something on your shoulder.
- One lady kept better by him calling him kitty.
- I was told by some that they thought he was a real person.
- After being told how creepy I was I was happy to hear how cute my wolf was.
Your comment has been sent successfully.