Let luck be your lady with this sensational collection of homemade casino and Vegas Halloween costumes.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This means that anything goes in this DIY costume category. Want to wear a sequined bodice with a plume on your head? Feel like dressing like a gigantic poker chip? Need to become a black jack dealer? All these spectacular costume ideas – and more – are featured here.
Especially notable are the card costumes made out of garbage bags and duct tape. You don’t need to spend a lot to create a show stopping costume.
In addition, Vegas performer costumes are not just for adults. Some creative parents made a hilariously adorable baby showgirl costume!
Whether you want to find out the secrets of constructing a slot machine costume or if you would rather transform into a huge pair of die, you must check out the costume designs here.
Latest Casino and Vegas Costumes
- Coolest Showgirl CostumeOnce again it’s that time of the year for my sister’s annual Halloween party! I had just gone to Las … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Las Vegas CostumeFor the last few years, it seems like my Halloween costume has consistently been getting larger and more outrageous than … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Cards Couple CostumeMy husband and I did this Homemade Cards Couple Costume 2 weeks before Halloween in 2001. We did all with … Read more
- Cool DIY Queen of Hearts and King of Spades Couple CostumeMy husband and I always bought Halloween costumes in the previous years. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we had the … Read more
- Coolest Sexy Four of a Kind Cards Group CostumeI made this four of a kind cards group costume during my freshman year of college at Michigan State University. For … Read more
- Winning Poker Hand Family CostumesWe have two daughters aged 13 and 10. We have long played games as a family, but it has become … Read more
- My DIY Samba / Carnival Dancer CostumeLast year I wanted to wear a Samba / Carnival Dancer costume. I looked online and everything I liked was way … Read more
- Cool Lady Luck Working Casino CostumeI visited Las Vegas back in January. I thought why not make a casino my costume. I know that there … Read more
- Beautiful Las Vegas Showgirl CostumeI had a lot of fun making an Indian headdress Halloween costume last year (seen in the background of a … Read more
- Pint-Sized Las Vegas Show Girl Costume for a BabyOur daughter is very petite, so trying to find a fun and uniques costume that would fit her was nearly … Read more
- Let Them Roll Dice CostumesI made these dice costumes for my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter. The two of them … Read more
- A Royal Pair: King of Spades and the Black Maria Couple CostumeHalloween is probably my very favorite time of year. Growing up in the Midwest (Chicago, GO BEARS!), fall is a … Read more
Featured Casino and Vegas Halloween Costumes
Halloween is also relatively new to my English husband, Harry. He dresses up with me every year and although he’s never made the costume, he is usually ready with terrible ideas for inspiration. This year was different; he was a HUGE source of inspiration for me when we started planning this King of Spades and the Black Maria couple costume in August. Read more »
This flashy casino slot machine was a blast to put together. I was looking for something fun and unique that would catch everyone’s attention, and so it did. All you have to do is get a large box that and cut out the top and bottom for you to stand in. Spray the box with glitter spray paint, your choice of colors, but I selected gold, blue and red. Continue to utilize the card board box top or bottom that you cut out to create your screen. Read more »