Take a look at these cool homemade The Incredibles costume ideas shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest The Incredibles Costumes
- Coolest Homemade Violet (from The Incredibles) CostumeWhen I was in high school, I participated in another school’s theatre program. Every year the theatre department had an … Read more
- Completely Homemade Incredibles Couple CostumeMy husband is absolutely the personification of Mr. Incredible, right down to being an Insurance Broker! We love Halloween and … Read more
- Cheap and Easy Homemade Incredibles CostumeI decided on this cheap and easy homemade Incredibles costume about three weeks before Halloween (I based if off of pictures … Read more
- Sexy Mrs. and Mr. Incredible Couple CostumeThis Sexy Mrs. and Mr. Incredible couple costume was one of my favorite couples costumes I have come up with … Read more
- Awesome The Incredibles Family CostumeMy husband had the great idea that we would be “The Incredibles” for Halloween last year. The idea was perfect. … Read more
- Coolest Incredibles CostumeI needed a costume for work (I’m a preschool teacher at a church). Straddling the line of appropriate, recognizable by … Read more
- Coolest DIY Violet from the Incredibles Toddler Halloween CostumeThis DIY Violet from the Incredibles Toddler Halloween Costume was so much fun to make! I used foam in 3 … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Incredibles Family CostumesMy son wanted to be Dash from The Incredibles, but I didn’t like the commercial costumes. So I made his … Read more
- The Incredibles CostumeI wore the Incredibles costume that I made to a costume contest in 2004 before the movie came out. NO-ONE … Read more
- The Incredibles CostumeThe Incredibles costume was my husband’s idea and creation. He is creative isn’t he? We used our own running/workout red … Read more
- Coolest Jack Jack Incredibles CostumeMy son’s name is Jack and we try to do a costume each year playing on his name (A Jack … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Violet from Disney’s Incredibles CostumeMy daughter Samantha wanted to be Violet from Disney’s Incredibles. So I set to work to make the costume for … Read more
Featured Incredibles Costumes
I wore the Incredibles costume that I made to a costume contest in 2004 before the movie came out. NO-ONE knew who I was supposed to be. I tried to explain it to the judges and they had no reference since none of them had seen the commercials for the movie so I lost the most accurate costume category.
I made it out of fabric which I purchased from Wal-Mart and a one-piece pajama pattern. I attached a pair of black driving gloves to the sleeves. I used iron together webbing to make the insignias.
The funny part is that the movie came out like November 6th and since then every one of the judges I have ran into has apologized and said that I should have won. Oh well I was just ahead of the curve with incredible costume that I made.
Total Spent: $25 -$50
The Incredibles costume was my husband’s idea and creation. He is creative isn’t he?
We used our own running/workout red tights. From there my husband drew the logo to which we stenciled on to the appropriately colored material. We attached the “logo” with iron on material. We had a little help from a friend who let us borrow a muscle suit to fit under the man’s top and we both wore our cowboy boots.
Last was the makeup. I look pretty close to Mrs. Incredible so not much more was needed. My husband needed a little blonder hair to which we just applied temporary blonde spray which can be bought at any beauty supply store this time of year. What a blast we had. We attended several costume parties to which others were dressed in the Incredibles costume (store bought) but ours won hands down!
Total Spent: $25