Keep yourself clean with these fantastic shower and hygiene costumes. If you’ve never turned to your cleanliness regimen for your homemade costume inspiration, now is your chance. These soapy ensembles will cause a real splash this Halloween.
From shower stalls to sexy loofahs, and balloon bubble baths, you will splish and splash in these DIY costumes. Check out the different materials to mimic sudsy water. You will see pillow stuffing, balloons and more! In addition, take a look at the tutorials here to build your own private shower stall.
In addition, you will see hilarious Port-a-potty costumes. Many of them are optical illusion costumes. Also, take a look at the awesome couple costume of the Listerine Man and toothbrush.
So enjoy perusing this collection for some good, clean Halloween fun. Get inspired to make your own DIY costume. Then share your costume with us here and inspire others for Halloween!
Latest Shower and Hygiene Halloween Costumes
- Cool Toothpaste Costumes and Many Cheap and Easy Costume IdeasI made this toothpaste costume for one of my three kids. For the toothpaste I bought about two meters of … Read more
- Giant Loofah Sponge Homemade Costume Idea for a WomanI never use to dress up for Halloween growing up, and if i did it was always last-minute costumes that … Read more
- Original Portable Toilet Homemade CostumeI decided I would do a fresh take on the traditional “Man Being Carried” costume. So I took the idea … Read more
- Coolest Bathtub Halloween CostumeSplish Splash I was Taking A Bath when I suddenly came up with this idea for a costume. Materials: Balloons … Read more
- Cool DIY Porta Potty CostumeThis Porta Potty costume is an all time favorite. I won numerous contests! I went to Lowe’s and bought some … Read more
- Scary DIY Tooth Fairy CostumeWhile brainstorming my Halloween costume this year I took inspiration from my greatest childhood fear….the dentist. As a child my … Read more
- Cool Balloons Galore Family CostumesSince my balloon installation business, Bean and Boosh, soared to new heights this year, our Halloween costumes were all based … Read more
- Scary DIY Tooth Fairy CostumeThis scary Tooth Fairy costume is custom made from head to toe and is not for the faint of heart! … Read more
- Funny Out House CostumeMy son loves a reaction at Halloween and this toilet costume, or out-house costume will get you one! This is a … Read more
- Terrifying Tooth Fairy CostumeI decided I wanted to be something creative this year, as well as scary, and the first thing that came … Read more
- Poo and Toilet Paper Couple CostumeSimply wrap yourself in toilet paper, melt some chocolate and smear it all over, and grab yourself a poo pillow! … Read more
- Deadpool on a Toilet Illusion CostumeThis is what happens when your 11 year old can not choose between two costumes. My son wanted to be … Read more
Featured Shower and Hygiene Halloween Costumes
I decided I would do a fresh take on the traditional “Man Being Carried” costume. So I took the idea and ran with it, or carried it. The basic idea of the costume was to take the “man being carried” style of costume and put a more comical twist on it rather than the usual scary versions you see, i.e. beheaded person, or person in the box being carried by a ghoul. Read more »
I am a mom of three girls I have an 8 year old and twin 10 year olds. This year I was going to just recycle old costumes but unfortunately one of the twins was unable to fit in a skirt for one if the costumes. So we got to talking and not sure if it was her idea or mine (I will give her the credit since I am a great Mom) but we decided okay let’s do a shower time theme costume and not spend a lot of money doing it. Ended up being around $30. With only our imagination and a few items we were able to create the shower curtain costume. Although without her Dad’s engineering prowess and free metal pipe we would not have been as successful!! Read more »