Leaving on a jet plane? Putting the pedal to the metal? This awesome collection of vehicle and traffic costume ideas will get you where you need to go. Also, you can let your kid finally get behind the wheel and give them the control they desperately crave.
Know someone a little obsessed with the mail? They can deliver their own with an awesome Mail Truck. You will find fantastic instructions here for a serious show-stopper DIY costume.
In addition, there are some unconditional means of travel, such as hot air balloons. Check out the different and effective ways people here have created unique and fabulously aerodynamic costumes.
Also, definitely take a look at the traffic themed costumes here. Clever and easy, these are a fun single or group homemade costume.
So buckle up and enjoy your ride through these awesomely crafted vehicle and traffic costumes. Will you try one of these for Halloween?
Latest Vehicle and Traffic Costumes
- Home Depot-Sponsored Halloween Costume for my Disabled SonOne year I went to Home Depot in Santa Ana, Ca and I was looking for items to create my … Read more
- Original DIY Costume Idea for a Boy: Captain of the TitanicWhen I asked my six year old son, Ethan, what he wanted to be for Halloween this year, it came … Read more
- Great DIY Costume Idea for a Family: Recycle Bins and Garbage Truck Family!Moms will do anything to see the smile on their kids face that I saw when I showed my kids … Read more
- Easy and Cheap Homemade Costume Idea: Pedestrian CrossingThere is one of these pedestrian crossing signs right outside of my work parking lot that I pass every day. … Read more
- Cool Airplane Costumes and Lots of Homemade Halloween Costume IdeasMy son was 2 years old and a HUGE airplane fan. I (his dad) was never into Halloween as a … Read more
- Cool DIY Traffic Light Costumes and Childrens Halloween CostumesMy son wanted at first to be a red light. So I decided to search the Web for childrens Halloween … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Monster Truck Costume Ideas and PhotosThis costume came about because my son Tristan wanted to be a monster truck for Halloween. I actually tried to … Read more
- Cool Road Costume and Lots of Easy to Make Halloween Costume IdeasMy son wanted to be a road last year so I set out to search for easy to make Halloween … Read more
- Cutest Hot Air Balloon Baby CostumeI decided to make a hot air balloon costume for my 1 year old son G, he hadn’t been walking … Read more
- Tonka Truck CostumeTake a look at these creative costume ideas submitted to our annual Halloween Costume Contest. You’ll also find loads of … Read more
- Wizard of Oz Costume with a Twist – Escaping OzAs a kid, I was always enamored with The Wizard of Oz movie. This costume idea was born out of … Read more
- Coolest Ice Cream Truck Transformer CostumeI’m an artist living in Austin, TX who spends every September and October working on my kids Halloween costumes. Transformers … Read more
Featured Vehicle and Traffic Costume Ideas
This Pedestrian X-ing morph suit costume was inspired by the fact that I am a single parent of two lovely boys . I was driving one day on my way to pick up my boys from school when I noticed a Teen and his 4-5 year old sibling trying to cross to the other side of the road. Unfortunately four drivers went by and none of them cared to stop. I came to a full stop, waved to the kids with my hand to make sure that they knew I was giving them the right away to cross safely to the other side. Read more »
The 2 year old wants to be a mighty machine, so what do you do mom? Obviously you make it happen mom! I would have hated to disappoint the two year old on my favorite holiday. Box costumes it is for the first timer. About six boxes later and about 100 paper cuts and lots of frustration at dad later we have basic box costumes. Then there is the multiple cans of spray paint in light coats to not overwhelm the cardboard nobody wants a saggy costume. Then there is the decal drawing from the mom who is no artist, and attaching all the minor details, zip tying on treads and the ball (pumpkin bucket) to collect the candy, mom needs lots of candy as a reward for this one! Read more »