Leaving on a jet plane? Putting the pedal to the metal? This awesome collection of vehicle and traffic costumes will get you where you need to go. Also, you can let your kid finally get behind the wheel and give them the control they desperately crave.
Know someone a little obsessed with the mail? They can deliver their own with an awesome Mail Truck. You will find fantastic instructions here for a serious show-stopper DIY costume.
In addition, there are some unconditional means of travel, such as hot air balloons. Check out the different and effective ways people here have created unique and fabulously aerodynamic costumes.
Also, definitely take a look at the traffic themed costumes here. Clever and easy, these are a fun single or group homemade costume.
So buckle up and enjoy your ride through these awesomely crafted vehicle and traffic costumes. Will you try one of these for Halloween?
Latest Vehicle and Traffic Costumes
- Coolest DIY Train Engineer Stroller Halloween CostumeMy son Kaydin is 2 yrs old and just loves trains so I made the train as a shell for … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Norfolk Southern Train CostumeSo, our son, Cole, has been in love with trains since he was about two years old. He loves to … Read more
- Awesome DIY Hot Air Balloon CostumeFull of Hot Air Go big or go home, I knew I wanted to do something over the top. I … Read more
- Epic Homemade Top Gun F-14 Tomcat CostumeThis was an idea based off a few pictures that were seen online. We had a wagon, some scrap wood … Read more
- Cutest Combine Harvester Driver CostumeThis is Parker, age 4, wearing his Minneapolis Moline Combine Harvester Costume. Parker is a 5th generation lover and collector … Read more
- Cool F-16 costumeWe got the Idea for the F-16 costume right in this site, from Kristina R. First we made a paper … Read more
- Farm Combine John Deere CostumeMy son is in love with combines and insisted on being one for Halloween. This John Deere costume was a … Read more
- Coolest Small Block Chevy V8 Engine Costume!Tanner, our 4 year old son is a car enthusiast. A day doesn’t go by that he’s not driving cars … Read more
- Oh Dear? Oh Deere, My Little John DeereFirst of all I think Halloween 2016, I will look for a costume that I can actually buy in the … Read more
- Toddler’s Construction Worker and Digger CostumeMy son loves his “diggers” – any and all construction vehicles. We knew he would love to dress up as a … Read more
- The Amazing Scoop and Bob the Builder CostumeHow did we come up with the idea for this costume? Jack our 5 year old son is riding his … Read more
- Deer In Headlights Couple CostumeWe purchased a Chewbacca costume for the deer. I bought the chest fur from a fabric store to cover the … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Vehicle and Traffic Costume Idea
This Pedestrian X-ing morph suit costume was inspired by the fact that I am a single parent of two lovely boys . I was driving one day on my way to pick up my boys from school when I noticed a Teen and his 4-5 year old sibling trying to cross to the other side of the road. Unfortunately four drivers went by and none of them cared to stop. I came to a full stop, waved to the kids with my hand to make sure that they knew I was giving them the right away to cross safely to the other side. Read more »
The 2 year old wants to be a mighty machine, so what do you do mom? Obviously you make it happen mom! I would have hated to disappoint the two year old on my favorite holiday. Box costumes it is for the first timer. About six boxes later and about 100 paper cuts and lots of frustration at dad later we have basic box costumes. Then there is the multiple cans of spray paint in light coats to not overwhelm the cardboard nobody wants a saggy costume. Then there is the decal drawing from the mom who is no artist, and attaching all the minor details, zip tying on treads and the ball (pumpkin bucket) to collect the candy, mom needs lots of candy as a reward for this one! Read more »