Step behind the glass of your favorite machines for the coolest homemade costume! This awesome collection of vending machine and booth costumes contains the greatest DIY costume instructions.
Ever watch a kid stare longingly at a candy machine? Let them live out their dream of being on the inside. Take a look at the coolest costumes here that actually dispense real candy!
Extremely popular are gumball machines. This is one versatile costume. There is no wrong way to create your own. In addition, make it a couple costume by dressing your other half up as a quarter. Check out super cute some examples here.
Also, there are clever and easy booth costumes you’ll see here. Best of all, you can make them cheaply and easily.
So try your hand at creating one of these DIY vending machine and booth costumes this Halloween!
Latest Vending Machine and Booth Halloween Costumes
- Cool Homemade Lobster Zone Claw Machine CostumeI work in a bar/restaurant and the bar has a game called Lobster Zone. It’s a claw machine, but instead … Read more
- Cool Homemade Claw Machine Costume for a BoyThis is my son Landon. He plays the claw machines a lot! We make videos playing the claw machine and … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Life-Sized Gumball Machine CostumeI decided early I wanted to be a Bubblegum machine, life sized. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and kept … Read more
- 80’s-Inspired DIY Gumball Machine Costume Idea for a GirlI was inspired by the costumes from when I was a kid growing up in the 80’s. I remember the … Read more
- Fantastic Fortune Teller in Booth Homemade Costume IdeaTo really appreciate this Homemade Fortune Teller in Booth Costume and the Adventure it was outside of it being an … Read more
- Cool Homemade Kissing Booth CostumeWhat do you dress up as when you are desperate for some male attention but slightly shy and need a … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Lemonade Stand CostumeMy daughter tossed a lemon to me. “I want to be a lemonade stand for Crazy Day at camp” she … Read more
- Cool Haunted Claw Machine Baby Stroller CostumeFor my daughters first Halloween, she was to little to walk. She was about 8 months old. I figured… I … Read more
- Cool Monkey in a Claw Machine Stroller CostumeThe wife and I thought long and hard to come up with a costume that would work well at keeping … Read more
- Cool DIY White Claw Machine CostumeThis White Claw Machine costume was a fun costume to make, minus the multiple hot glue gun burns or my … Read more
- Cool Homemade Fortune Teller CostumeLike any of my Halloween projects, they always start out easy. This costume was entirely home made. I purchased a … Read more
- Top 7 Movie Character Costumes Tom Hanks Needs for HalloweenIn this collection of homemade costumes, we’ll be Tom Hank’s bosom buddy and guide him through some of his movie character … Read more
Featured Vending Machine and Booth Halloween Costumes
The wife and I thought long and hard to come up with a costume that would work well at keeping our 2 year old safe from the weather and COVID. (And avoiding having to carry him around the town when he got tired).Of course it had to be cool at night too so we used light sabers and a tap light for lighting the machine up at night. Total build took about 4 days to complete. Our son and the whole town loved every minute of it! Read more »
I decided to be a Fortune Teller for Halloween this year and wanted to go a step further than just wearing the outfit, so I created a costume that looked like a Fortune Teller in a Carnival Machine! I got a large box (disposable cup box from Smart and Final), cut an opening in the front (top and sides of opening only), folded the cut piece into the box, creating a ledge in the process. Read more »