Step behind the glass of your favorite machines for the coolest homemade costume! This awesome collection of vending machine and booth costumes contains the greatest DIY costume instructions.
Ever watch a kid stare longingly at a candy machine? Let them live out their dream of being on the inside. Take a look at the coolest costumes here that actually dispense real candy!
Extremely popular are gumball machines. This is one versatile costume. There is no wrong way to create your own. In addition, make it a couple costume by dressing your other half up as a quarter. Check out super cute some examples here.
Also, there are clever and easy booth costumes you’ll see here. Best of all, you can make them cheaply and easily.
So try your hand at creating one of these DIY vending machine and booth costumes this Halloween!
Latest Vending Machine and Booth Halloween Costumes
- Cool Haunted Claw Machine Baby Stroller CostumeFor my daughters first Halloween, she was to little to walk. She was about 8 months old. I figured… I … Read more
- Cool Monkey in a Claw Machine Stroller CostumeThe wife and I thought long and hard to come up with a costume that would work well at keeping … Read more
- Cool DIY White Claw Machine CostumeThis White Claw Machine costume was a fun costume to make, minus the multiple hot glue gun burns or my … Read more
- Cool Homemade Fortune Teller CostumeLike any of my Halloween projects, they always start out easy. This costume was entirely home made. I purchased a … Read more
- Top 7 Movie Character Costumes Tom Hanks Needs for HalloweenIn this collection of homemade costumes, we’ll be Tom Hank’s bosom buddy and guide him through some of his movie character … Read more
- Insanely Epic DIY Gumball Machine CostumeOh boy did this cause marriage arguments every time I asked the hubby to help me with what he called … Read more
- Coolest and Cheapest DIY Claw Machine Costume In TownMy son ran up to me and said “MOM! I want to be a claw machine for Halloween”. I gave … Read more
- Fun Homemade Gumball Machine CostumeMy son decided he wanted to be something completely different than what they sell in the stores. He told me … Read more
- Cutest Homemade Little Gumball MachineI bought an acrylic dome that is used for security cameras that are mounted on the ceiling. I filled it … Read more
- Cool Pet Dog Crane Machine CostumeAbigail’s insanely obsessed dog mom Sarah insisted she enter Abbie in a pet parade contest. It was a ‘go big … Read more
- Amazing Carnival Fortune Teller Machine DIY CostumeThis “CARNIVAL FORTUNE TELLER MACHINE” Costume was relatively easy-to-make. The costume won first place in a costume contest! I decided … Read more
- Unique Pregnant Belly Fortune Teller CostumeThis fortune teller costume was inspired by a book I read about fortune tellers. I figured since my belly was … Read more
Featured Vending Machine and Booth Halloween Costumes
The wife and I thought long and hard to come up with a costume that would work well at keeping our 2 year old safe from the weather and COVID. (And avoiding having to carry him around the town when he got tired).Of course it had to be cool at night too so we used light sabers and a tap light for lighting the machine up at night. Total build took about 4 days to complete. Our son and the whole town loved every minute of it! Read more »
I decided to be a Fortune Teller for Halloween this year and wanted to go a step further than just wearing the outfit, so I created a costume that looked like a Fortune Teller in a Carnival Machine! I got a large box (disposable cup box from Smart and Final), cut an opening in the front (top and sides of opening only), folded the cut piece into the box, creating a ledge in the process. Read more »