These incredible DIY costumes evoke the feeling of awe and wonder. Not unlike Lewis Carroll’s classically nonsensical tale. It seems like the selection of unique characters to choose from is never ending. Due to this, you can easily get lost in the whimsy of these Alice in Wonderland character costumes.
Some DIY costume options are a majestic Queen of Hearts, a truly Mad Hatter or an innocently large or small Alice. Also featured here are Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum and the Caterpillar. Whichever appeals to you, you will find your DIY costume inspiration here. So get ready to see some colorful and imaginative costumes.
In addition, for some of these costumers, one idea was not creative enough! You must check out the half-Alice, half-Cheshire Cat costume. Very cool.
Finally, don’t be like the White Rabbit and get stuck for time! Plan your eccentrically wonderful Alice in Wonderland costume for Halloween. Share your amazing creation with us here!
Latest Alice in Wonderland Costumes
- Whimsical Homemade Mad Hatter CostumeHere’s my handmade Mad Hatter Costume. The only thing store bought was the wig. I love any character that Johnny … Read more
- Super Inexpensive Queen Of Hearts Adult CostumeEvery year the company that I work for puts on a Halloween Costume contest. Me, being the avid DIYer and … Read more
- DIY Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter Family CostumeI LOVE doing family costumes and although we couldn’t get my son to participate on this one, it’s still one … Read more
- Awesome DIY Family Alice in Wonderland CostumesPlanning our Family Alice in Wonderland Costumes For the last 9 years I had been trying to get my dear … Read more
- Fabulous DIY Queen of Hearts CostumeThis DIY Queen of Hearts costume is hands down one of my favorite costumes to date! Creating my DIY Queen … Read more
- Coolest Tim Burton’s Mad Hatter CostumeDeciding to put together Tim Burton’s Mad Hatter costume was a process for me. I have always loved Halloween and … Read more
- Cool Family Humpty Dumpty CostumeOur family loves to do group costumes so when I found out that baby number four was on his way, … Read more
- Cool Homemade Red Queen CostumeEvery year I make my daughters Halloween costumes because I think it is a great “mommy and me” and “sister … Read more
- Cool Homemade Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter CostumeI made this Mad Hatter costume head to toe (minus the socks and shoes). I finished most of it by … Read more
- Handmade Dark Alice In Wonderland CostumesWe each individually planned our Alice in Wonderland costume ideas, and didn’t tell each other what we were doing except … Read more
- Queen of Hearts Baby CostumeThis is my one year old daughter in her Queen of Hearts costume. After getting some ideas online I knew … Read more
- Queen of Hearts Child CostumeThe dress and shall were purchased from Good will. The collar was made of cards stapled together with ribbon on … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Coolest Homemade Wonderland Family Costume: Alice, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit and Mad Hatter Costumes
Introducing… Mad Hatter, Alice, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, and White Rabbit! The madness began whe my daughter decided to dress up as THE Queen of Hearts…the rest of us followed “suit” (no pun intended, hee hee). Truly, our Queen of Hearts, our sweetheart has certainly won over all our hearts. Although she is not bossy like the Queen of Hearts character, she does like to be in charge. In her world of pretend, she is often the leader in the games she plays.
Although sweet, she did enjoy parading around the house demanding, “Off with your head!” Read more »
My costume is an Alice In Wonderland and Cheshire Cat mash-up costume (I’m the one wearing the costume and I made it). I was inspired by a dance I’d seen with one person as the Cheshire cat and the other as Alice, and it inspired me to get creative and create a costume no one in my town had created before. I’ve never been one for scary costumes, and as I’d volunteered to help out at a kid’s Halloween party, I thought it was a perfect costume for me.
So I set out on creating this costume and never having created a costume before, I was prepared for all the (blood!) sweat and time it would take in order to pull it off. Read more »