Do you dream about going to the moon? Is life on Earth getting too predictable for you? Need a break from your family and friends? Then, make like Buzz Lightyear and go to infinity and beyond with this spectacular collection of space costumes.
Maybe the greatest part of life in outer space, is the potential to encounter all sorts of remarkably eccentric aliens. Their potential is only limited by your imagination! Fulfill your fantasy of becoming a space princess, jump in a flying spaceship or transform into a reptilian alien.
You will also see an alien with a third eye, a silver alien with wings and a green alien with tentacles coming out of his face.
Once you learn how all these creative people have constructed their costumes, the sky is literally the limit for yours!
Whether you want to be an astronaut, a planet or a flying saucer, suspend gravity and common sense and let your creativity over.
Latest Space Costumes
- Awesome Homemade Space Themed Family CostumesThis year our son’s school requested for peaceful costumes of someone from history that made a difference in our lives. … Read more
- Optical Illusion Jet Pack CostumeMy son wanted to be a boy and a jet pack this year, so we started searching the internet for … Read more
- Out of This World Earth (and Beyond!) CostumeLet me introduce you to this far out little Earth, who is my 5 year daughter. She wanted to be … Read more
- Little Rocket Man CostumeWhen my kids pick their costume I just ask a few favors—don’t choose anything I can just easily buy in … Read more
- Baby Carrier Rocket and Astronaut Halloween CostumesMy dear daughter desperately wanted to be an astronaut for Halloween. Who better to be her space shuttle than her … Read more
- Astronaut Costumes for a CoupleThe helmet was the most difficult part in making this costume come to life. I was set on having it … Read more
- Cool Jet Pack Illusion CostumeMy son wanted an illusion costume, so we went with the jet pack! We were so excited to make this, … Read more
- Stylish Duct Tape Neil Armstrong Costume for a BoyThis costume was quite challenging. I took an old jacket and pants and completely covered it with white duct tape. … Read more
- Cool DIY Rocket Man Costume for 3-Year-Old BoyThis Rocket Man costume was Nana’s idea, knowing her 3 year old Grandson Zade loved anything to do with speed, … Read more
- Easy Homemade Maternity Saturn CostumeFor my last chance at making a maternity costume, I thought a planet theme would be an appropriate nod to … Read more
- One Small Step for Man Astronaut CostumeI set out to make this astronaut costume as part of a “what I wanted to be when I grew … Read more
- DIY Toddler Astronaut Costume and Space ShipThis is my creation from duct tape. I love arts and crafts but one thing is for certain, I never … Read more
Featured Space Costumes
I set out to make this astronaut costume as part of a “what I wanted to be when I grew up” theme for work. I had always wanted to be an astronaut from as far back as I can remember. So, when the theme came up at work this year it was a no-brainer. First I did my research. I looked up as many photos of the Apollo space suits as I could find. Then I started to gather materials. I knew I was going to need to make pretty much everything from scratch. Read more »
This year our son’s school requested for peaceful costumes of someone from history that made a difference in our lives. He has shown a lot of interest in rocket ships and space lately so he chose to be an astronaut. Our space themed family costumes revolve around his love for space. Read more »