Take a look at these cool homemade Pinocchio costumes shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the original Halloween costume ideas here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Pinocchio Costumes
- Sexy Last-Minute Pinocchio Costume for a WomanSo I was shopping for costumes online and came across a “Sexy Pinocchio” costume that cost $90 for a costume … Read more
- Cool DIY Pinocchio Costume – Real Boy or Not?This costume was made for my brother, Stetson. He’s 13 and as his sister, who is 22, I can no … Read more
- Pinocchio from Shrek CostumeHi my name is Elena and this is my son Juan Manuel. I decided to make his costume Pinocchio because … Read more
- Jiminy and Sexy Pinnochio Couple Halloween CostumeJiminy sported a green body suit and velcroed cartoon eyes on the outer part of the mask. A felt mouth … Read more
- Cool DIY Marionette Pinocchio Costume IdeaThis Marionette Pinocchio was a somewhat difficult costume to complete because of the mechanical part. The outfit wasn’t too difficult. I … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Pinocchio Costume for a FemaleLast year I was Pinnochio for Halloween! I bought the outfit from the local Goodwill and bought wood and yarn … Read more
- Coolest Pinocchio in a Cage Optical Illusion CostumePinocchio’s and his friends Jiminy Cricket, Figaro, and Cleo. I improved on my naughty Pinocchio cage Optical Illusion costume by … Read more
- Original Halloween Costume Ideas – Pinocchio2nd Place Winner of our 2006 Costume ContestClick Here to View Other Winners… Oh, but Pinocchio is a real boy! … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Pinocchio CostumeMy son Gabriel loves Pinocchio (‘pickhio’ is how he says it) and I didn’t want to buy him the same … Read more
- Coolest Pinocchio CostumeI drew my ideal jumper on paper, headed to Britex Fabrics for bright textured fabrics. Also bought giant yellow buttons, … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Pinocchio Halloween CostumeI made my own Homemade Pinocchio Halloween Costume and won 3rd place with it! I went as Pinocchio and bought … Read more
- Cool Homemade Pinocchio CostumeI saw the other costume and wanted to try it. FYI: this website is the best. I got most of … Read more
Featured Original Halloween Costume Ideas
Of the many original Halloween costume ideas that I had, I thought that Pinocchio would be the best! I had the shirt but I bought the woman’s shorts at a resale shop. I made the hat out of a yellow piece of felt with blue ribbon tied around the hat, white gloves, yellow buttons glued to the suspenders and shoes. I had a nose, the boa tie I made from a small piece of blue material. The tie took about 10 min to bundle and put a couple stitches through. It was around my neck with elastic.
To finish off the costume used a friend’s lipstick to make my cheeks red.
Total Spent: $35
2nd Place Winner of our 2006 Costume Contest, Click Here to View Other Winners…
Oh, but Pinocchio is a real boy! It may be Geppetto that you want to take a second look at!
Here’s my son Rhett as Geppetto and Pinocchio.
Don’t be confused, this is a one person costume featuring Rhett as Pinocchio’s top half and Geppetto’s bottom half. Geppetto’s torso was created out of a block of Styrofoam packed into a backpack and then fitted with a long sleeve shirt and yellow dishwashing gloves painted in peach for his hands. His head was simple – a Styrofoam wig holder with a Regis Feldman mask and a few added features like the mustache and white hair which we made using fun fur.
Pinocchio’s overall straps are actually the back pack straps, then Pinocchio’s body is attached to that. In order to transition it all together we handmade a huge apron with paint splattered on it.
Geppetto’s legs are actually Rhett’s legs.
We hope you enjoy our creation and good luck with your original Halloween costume ideas.
Total Spent: $60