Go behind the closet door with the coolest Monsters Inc costumes. You will seriously be in awe at these incredible homemade costumes! If you are looking for an awesome, crowd-pleasing costume for Halloween, you have come to the right place.
Get costume inspiration from this hilarious movie about lovable monsters. Sew a fuzzy Sully or turn your toddler into a purple costumed Boo. Intimidated by creating a spherical Mike costume? Take a look at the detailed tutorials here. They will walk you through the DIY costume process, even if you have never crafted a costume before.
In addition, try a group or family costume using this theme. You will see examples here of fun loving families in their amazing homemade costumes.
So, dress up as the cutest, most non-scary monsters around with these DIY costumes. Discover the fantastic tutorials here so you can create your own.
Latest Monsters Inc Costumes
- Cool Homemade Monsters Inc Family CostumesTake a look at the supplies and instructions I used to make our Monsters Inc family costumes. Sully’s Costume Supplies ($110) … Read more
- Adorable Family Homemade Monsters Inc CostumesFor Dragon Con this year, we decided to be a Monsters inc. Family. My wife simply wanted me to paint … Read more
- Sully and Mike Couple CostumeMaking these costumes was one of the most gratifying sewing endeavours of my life! I set out to make Mike … Read more
- Family Monster’s Inc. Group CostumeThis family Monster’s Inc. group costume was planned as soon as I knew that I was going to be pregnant … Read more
- Awesome Boo Toddler CostumeI put a fair share of thought into what I wanted to do for my daughter’s Halloween costume this year. … Read more
- Cool Monsters Inc. Mike Wazoski Toddler DIY CostumeMike Wazoski is watched a lot around here. My 2 year old loves Disney Monsters, Inc and Monsters University. We … Read more
- Coolest Adult Mike Wazowski CostumeTo start this journey, I got a 65 cm exercise ball to construct the body and a punch balloon to … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Mike Wazowski, Sully, and Boo Family CostumesThese costumes were definitely fan favorites! They took a long time for me to make, but were so worth it … Read more
- Monsters Inc Family CostumeEach year our family does a haunted house for the trick or treaters. This past year we chose Monsters Inc. … Read more
- Cool Toddler Boo CostumeI got the idea for my daughter to be “Boo” while watching Monsters Inc with my daughter and nephews in … Read more
- Coolest Celia, Boo and Sully Costumes Mom and DaughterI have a 2 year old daughter who everyone told me she should be Boo from Monsters Inc. The plan … Read more
- Cute Boo Toddler Halloween CostumeI got the idea to make my daughter a Boo costume from the movie Monsters Inc because my son wanted … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Monsters Inc Costumes
I got the idea to do Monsters Inc when my 2 year old daughter was screaming and I found myself wondering if the lights were going to start flickering. I realized she sounded just like “Boo” and was the perfect age to use that as a costume for Halloween. Then I decided to have my son who’s 7 be “Mike”, my husband “Sulley”, and I would be “Celia”. I started with the “Mike” body using paper mache on a 4’ diameter weather balloon. (I made sure when I inflated it that he could still fit through doors.) The eye is a hamster ball that my husband cut in half and then heated it to bend the edges out so we would have a surface to glue it on with, then I just painted the eye on the inside. Read more »
This cute Chicken costume was originally made for my oldest daughter, 7 years ago. And it is just as cute on her baby sister, as the day she wore it! There is nothing like an 18 month old waddling around like a little chicken. This costume was pretty easy to make, and was my first homemade anything… requiring beginning sewing skills. Here is how it was done… Read more »