Take a look at these cool homemade Energizer Bunny costume ideas shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Energizer Bunny Costumes
- Cool Homemade Energizer Bunny CostumeThis homemade Energizer Bunny costume was a last minute costume idea. I stressed out quite a bit about what I … Read more
- Cool Homemade Energizer Bunny Halloween CostumeI wanted to do my very first DIY costume. So, I went online and googled DIY costumes and to my … Read more
- Most Creative Energizer Bunny CostumeEars/tail- with the ears I bought a bunny ear set with ears and tail together. I was only going to … Read more
- Costume Kept Going and Going and GoingAfter checking out store bought costumes, I decided to be the Energizer Bunny! Total cost was about $45. I wore … Read more
- Easy Energizer Bunny Costume!Just keep going, going, going! This Energizer Bunny costume was a total hit this year at a Halloween party and … Read more
- Sexy No-Sew Costume for a Woman: Energizer Bunny Comes to Life!I wanted to do something that was recognizable, but different. I was thinking I would be a bunny of … Read more
- Sexy Energizer Bunny Halloween CostumeI originally decided to make a homemade costume this year because I’m still too small to fit in a lot … Read more
- Cutest Energizer Bunny Costume Ever!This year I decided to be the Energizer Bunny. My family and I have been fans of the character since … Read more
- Energizer Bunny Costume by the Energizer GrannyI look for any excuse to dress up! I do face painting, zombie makeup, and a variety of other art … Read more
- Energizer Bunny CostumeI found this cute costume Idea a while back on here and thought it was super cute and something I … Read more
- Sexy Energizer Bunny CostumeEvery year I try to make a fun creative costume. Being a college student you want to stick out and … Read more
- DIY Sexy Energizer Bunny CostumeThis year for halloween I knew I wanted to be original. Coming from a small town in Texas where everyone … Read more
This is my Energizer Bunny costume but with a little twist. I spiced it up a little bit by combining the regular Energizer Bunny idea with a Playboy look to make a new sexy version of the classic icon. I started with by purchasing a Playboy Bunny costume online along with matching ears and tail. The drum was made out of foam board which was cut into two matching circles. To give the drum some density and to make it (semi)-resistant to being squashed by the crowds at the Halloween party I cut some paper towel tubes in half and glued them to either side.
After that was set I cut a strip of poster board to fit the shape of the shell of the drum and glued it in place. The colors of the logo were painted on with black, red and yellow paints and I used self-adhesive 2” vinyl decals for the letters. For the straps of the drum I simply bought a pack of 2” wide white elastic and cut it long enough to fit comfortably around my shoulders and neck. Lastly for the beaters I painted some small Styrofoam spheres red and glued them on to a couple of wooden dowels that I painted white.
All in all this Energizer bunny costume was a simple and fun costume that got lots of admirers all night!
Total Spent: $60
Halloween was a big deal at my high school, since everyone gets dressed up for the big contest to win the bucket of candy. The past two years my costumes were pretty lame, so this past year I decided to put together a remarkably creative and funny costume that no one would forget: the Energizer Bunny.
I started out with the pink suit, which came from a party store and was sold as a baby costume. The headpiece had lace on the outside, so I flipped it inside out so it would work as a head covering for my bunny costume. Then, I went and bought the sparkly white ears.
The “drum” is really a piñata, and the drumsticks are really plastic microphones. I printed off the Energizer Bunny logo online (twice) and stuck it on both sides of the drum. The drum was held in place by a blue bag, which I borrowed from my friend. I pulled the strings tight and crisscrossed them through the hook on the drum. The Energizer Bunny drum stayed perfectly in place on my chest!
I put Energizer batteries in the blue bag, and during the course of the day I gave some batteries to my friends. The Bunny tail was a winter hat stuffed with socks and pinned on the back of the costume. Finally, I borrowed the sunglasses from my dad.
To make this seem even more extraordinary, I didn’t start to go shopping for my materials until two days before Halloween! All day long I marched around as the Energizer Bunny, keeping a straight face and a steady beat with the drum.
During my lunch period, I marched all over the school (since I keep on going and going and going…) and visited every classroom. At the end of the day, they announced the winner of the bucket of candy, and I won! It was the most fun I have ever had on Halloween, hands down.
Don’t be afraid to get creative! I also would highly recommend using a piñata drum instead of a real drum, because it is much lighter to carry around than a real drum. Plus, if you want to go trick-or-treating, you could always put the candy in that little hole at the top of the piñata! Finally, if you cannot keep a straight face while you’re the Energizer Bunny, another accessory I recommend is a big smile. Have fun!
Total Spent: $40