Loving your furry companion means including them in the Halloween fun. They can sweetly watch you put on your own costume and may beg you with their eyes not to stuff them into a costume. But, unless you’re made of stone, you cannot resist this adorably hilarious collection of homemade pet costumes.
There is something for every pet here. Whether they are yearning to be a Storm Trooper or a frosted cupcake. Learn the tips and tricks here from other pet owners who ensure their beloved pets would be able to move (and pee!) in these amazing DIY costumes.
Part of what makes these costumes so awesome are the expressions on the animals here. Whether they are looking to escape or just resigned to wearing a homemade costume, they are hilarious.
In addition, you will also find awesomely fun owner and pet couple costumes. If you’ve never tried one, now is definitely the time!
So, check out these entertaining and comfortable DIY pet costumes for a Paw-sitively awesome Halloween.
Latest Pet Halloween Costumes
- Cool Homemade Costume Idea for Your Dog: Echo the ScorpionTo make Echo’s handmade Scorpion costume, a combination of latex, wire, stuffing, knit fabric, Velcro and sewing machine are required. … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Costume for Your Dogs: Mario Kart Dogs!This awesome homemade costume for your dogs: Mario Kart Dogs took over 100 hours with 2 people but it was … Read more
- Original Dog Costumes – Headless Ghosts of the 1700’sHave you ever heard the legend of the ghosts of the Luminous Lady and the Gray Gentleman? This young couple … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Air Force Fighter Pilot in Plane Dog CostumeI had never seen a human or pet costume of a Fighter Pilot sitting in a Fighter plane ever in … Read more
- Coolest Caterpillar Puppy From Alice In Wonderland CostumeMy dog, Ohana, is dressed as the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland which I made from scratch along with his … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Thing 1 and Thing 2 CostumeMy Pomeranian dogs, Maximus and Dantes, are my children and every year they get dressed up. They are constantly doing … Read more
- Coolest Domino’s Delivery Dog CostumeMy name is Tammy Chilleme, my dog Kaiah is a 3 year old resue dog, rotti mix that we have … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Scuba Bulldog CostumeI rescued Max, an English Bulldog, from the NSPCA in Springfield, MA in April of 2008. At the time he … Read more
- Coolest St Pauli Beer Girl CostumeThis year for Halloween I decided to dress my little chihuahua, Rosie, as a St Pauli Beer Girl. The whole … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Cerberus CostumeI want to share with everyone the product I use that has truly changed my Halloween costume making and has … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Three Muttsketeers Dog CostumePictured right to left are Savannah, Keri, & Clayton. These 10 year old rescued greyhound siblings do everything together, including … Read more
- Coolest Goldens Playing Operation Game CostumeOn a spooky Halloween night, the evil surgeon Phoenix decided to play a game of Operation. Poor Cavity-Aladdin’s nose didn’t … Read more
Featured Pet Halloween Costumes
Alright, let’s start this off. I LOVE to make Halloween doggie costumes. I think of an idea, and then hop to it and spend weeks searching for the right items to make it. Used and cheaper, the better. I love to upcycle! I get such a thrill to find the items to piece it together. It’s like a scavenger hunt that I keep up with until I find all my items. Read more »
Here’s a pretty Peacock cat costume I made for Sophie, our 4 year old rescue kitty. Sophie is very outgoing and has no problem wearing hats or costumes. She loves attention and so I thought why not try to make a pretty peacock costume for her to proudly strut around in that would match her personality. Read more »