Loving your furry companion means including them in the Halloween fun. They can sweetly watch you put on your own costume and may beg you with their eyes not to stuff them into a costume. But, unless you’re made of stone, you cannot resist this adorably hilarious collection of homemade pet costumes.
There is something for every pet here. Whether they are yearning to be a Storm Trooper or a frosted cupcake. Learn the tips and tricks here from other pet owners who ensure their beloved pets would be able to move (and pee!) in these amazing DIY costumes.
Part of what makes these costumes so awesome are the expressions on the animals here. Whether they are looking to escape or just resigned to wearing a homemade costume, they are hilarious.
In addition, you will also find awesomely fun owner and pet couple costumes. If you’ve never tried one, now is definitely the time!
So, check out these entertaining and comfortable DIY pet costumes for a Paw-sitively awesome Halloween.
Latest Pet Halloween Costumes
- The Cutest E.T. Dog and Owner CostumeI had this idea of doing a costume together with my dog and decided to go with it. I knew … Read more
- Rest in Power RBG – Cool DIY Pet Dog CostumeThis is my dog Keno dressed as Ruth Bader Ginsburg. It was made to celebrate the life and advancements RBG … Read more
- Hand Crocheted Snow Angel Cat CostumeWell my first issue with the hand-crocheted angel cat costume was finding yarn that my cat would immediately try to … Read more
- Dog and Owner Costume – Handmade Beauty and the… Dog?This dress was mostly finished a couple years before I thought to make it my Halloween costume, but the addition … Read more
- Cool Homemade Nascar Couple and Dog CostumeNascar girl costume: I found the black body suit and hoop earrings at Forever 21 ($15 + $3). Red bottoms … Read more
- Adorable Home-Sewn Pincushion Costume for a DogThis is my 5th year creating a homemade costume for my dogs. In all prior years, my dogs’ costumes have … Read more
- Amazing Pop Art Inspired Owner and Pet CostumesInspiration for my Owner and Pet Costumes I got the inspiration for this costume last year online. I always do … Read more
- Awesome Bag of Jelly Belly Beans DIY Dog CostumeJelly Beans DIY Dog Costume Materials -Water balloons (I used all 3 primary colors) -Many colors of paint -Mod podge (shiny … Read more
- Cool Cat Group CostumeThese are our cats dressed up. Every single person who saw our cats in their cat costumes loved it, not … Read more
- Ellen Show Stage Dog CostumeHi! I’m Lucy and my mom thought it would hilarious to dress me up as a stage dog. Okay, truth … Read more
- Doggie Doubles as Oscar the Grouch CostumeMissy (short for Missy Misdemeanor Elliott) is roaming the streets of DC this Halloween as Oscar the Grouch in a home-made … Read more
- Let it Go Frozen Pet CostumesThe costumes were made by me, Shannon (age 19), my sister, Katelyn (17), and my mom, Beth. We came up … Read more
Featured Pet Halloween Costumes
Alright, let’s start this off. I LOVE to make Halloween doggie costumes. I think of an idea, and then hop to it and spend weeks searching for the right items to make it. Used and cheaper, the better. I love to upcycle! I get such a thrill to find the items to piece it together. It’s like a scavenger hunt that I keep up with until I find all my items. Read more »
Here’s a pretty Peacock cat costume I made for Sophie, our 4 year old rescue kitty. Sophie is very outgoing and has no problem wearing hats or costumes. She loves attention and so I thought why not try to make a pretty peacock costume for her to proudly strut around in that would match her personality. Read more »