Take a look at these cool homemade Touchscreen Device costumes shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with ideas here to make your own Halloween costumes, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and many ideas to make your own Halloween costumes. Enjoy!
Latest Touchscreen Device Costumes
- Punniest Homemade EyePad (iPad) Costume Ever!I love Punny and humorous costumes. I try to do one every year. When little kids dress up, they are … Read more
- Cute iPod Costume for a BoyHow to make your own iPod (In my case, Ry-Pod): A box, some red paint, fiber optic hair clips (2 … Read more
- Cute iPad Costume for a 4-Year-OldMy 4 year old son said he wanted to be an iPad for Halloween, so that’s what he was! It … Read more
- The Digital Guy-Phone V CostumeHi my name is Victor and I’m Twelve years old. Your probably wondering why I’m telling you this right? Well … Read more
- Sexy Last-Minute iPod Halloween CostumeI made this costume out of saran wrap, duct tape, copy paper, and a marker. It was very easy. First, I cut … Read more
- Great iPod Touch Homemade Halloween Costume for a Boy10 year olds are fickle. Mine couldn’t decide what he wanted to be this year for Halloween. It was his … Read more
- Coolest Old-Fashioned iPod CostumeThis Old-Fashioned iPod costume was so much fun to build and especially wear. It was definitely a crowd pleaser and … Read more
- Coolest Sexy iPod Costumes for a Night Out at the UniversityMy friends and I made these Sexy iPod Costumes for a Night Out at the University and they attract a lot … Read more
- Coolest iPod CostumesThese iPod costumes were pretty easy just needed a good printer and boxes. For added touches add some speakers inside … Read more
- Coolest iPod Jack CostumePlease help, I promised my son I would submit his costume for your contest. I was waiting for some better … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Sexy Ipod CostumeFor this Homemade Sexy Ipod Costume for my daughter (who loves her Ipod more than anything), I sewed a form-fitting … Read more
- Coolest iPhone and Headphone Couple CostumeREAL WORKING Homemade iPhone and Headphone Couple Costume!! Complete with speaker that played music from the face mask. Made from … Read more
More Ideas to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes
We were told to make your own Halloween costumes for our Halloween party. I got the inspiration for this costume from my iPod, no other!
I found this great Styrofoam board from Lowes. Then I cut the board, attached it with string and added the roll thing! It took about three hours to make.
Total Spent: $15
I was always told that if you make your own Halloween costumes it is always much more fun than buying one ready made so I got the idea to do an Ipod shadow commercial by watching a commercial during one of my regular television shows. I saw the commercial and decided that’s what I wanted to do for Halloween. I began by picking out a completely black outfit skirt, shirt, cardigan, black boots and black gloves. Then I found a pair of black leggings. I went to Wall Mart and bought a tube of black face paint and I bought a temporary hair dye (8 – 10 washes) from L’Oreal Color Pulse in black and dyed my hair the night before.
The night of the party I put on my costume and put on the black face paint on my face, ears, neck and chest (if exposed) and carried around my Ipod with the headphones in my ears and danced around to my own music!
It was a lot of fun! (Can also double as a demon or a shadow…any of the three is fun!)
Total Spent: $10