When you look at these Dr Seuss costumes made by people like you and me,
Oh the places you’ll go and the people you’ll see.
If you have a twin, you may want to be Thing One
And then make your better half join in on the fun.
Dr Seuss was the master who created the Grinch
And people here created his costume – it’s a cinch.
Also, here you can find instructions and how-to’s
To make your Halloween special from your head to your shoes.
In addition there are over 90 DIY costumes here
Which will make you want to wear them everywhere.
So whether you’re a Truffula tree or a Bar-ba-loot
Start planning your costume, and try on your suit.
Very popular is the famous cat
With his distinctive red and white striped hat.
Oh the places you’ll go all dressed up
Take along a candy bucket and even your pup!
Latest Dr Seuss Costumes
- Cutest Ever Homemade Thing 1 and Thing 2 Couple CostumeMy best friend and I have always called each other Thing 1 and Thing 2. We’ve always talked about actually … Read more
- Coolest DIY Grinch CostumesNana and Pop Stole Christmas The male pants are doctors scrubs and for me, the Grinch wife, I had a brown skirt. I … Read more
- Cat in the Hat CostumeI am a Dr. Seuss fan, as are my daughters. I thought it would be great to make a Cat … Read more
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go! Dr. Seuss CostumeMy 2 year old son loves to read. One of his favorites books is Dr. Suess’s Oh, the Places You’ll Go! … Read more
- Christmas Tree, Cindy Lou Who and The Grinch CostumesHalloween is my favorite holiday and I love competing in contests! I try to make costumes that make people smile … Read more
- Thing 1 and 2 and Cat in the Hat CostumesSo, what do you do for Halloween Costumes for a 3 yr old & his 1 yr old twin brothers? … Read more
- Mom, Daughter and Son Cat in the Hat Family CostumesI’m a single mom who had my two oldest children at a very young age. But I try not to … Read more
- The Grinch Costume with Laytex Mask and MakeupI have been a huge fan of The Grinch ever since I was young. I am very creative by nature … Read more
- Thing One Thing Two Couple CostumeThis couple costume was made by piecing together ideas while living in different cities. I wanted to wear the red … Read more
- Thing 1 Thing 2 Kids CostumesFor our Thing 1 and Thing 2 kid costumes, I started with 2 red T-shirts and 2 sheets white felt … Read more
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween CostumeThe Grinch Who Stole Halloween, by Erin Pegram. What a Grinchy trick! Just when you thought that the Grinch grew … Read more
- Heartwarming Grinch and Cindy Lou Who CostumesEVERYONE wanted their pictures taken with us this Halloween! My husband is notorious for being the original “Grinch”! Every Christmas … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Dr Seuss Costumes
I bought the Thing 1 and Thing 2 onesies for the twins when I was 6 months pregnant (found them at a consignment store for $10 for both). I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them at the time but I knew I wanted them to wear them and to take pictures in them. When Halloween rolled around I knew I wanted to do something home made and different for their 1st Halloween vs running out and buying something from the store that was a already made manufacture costume. Read more »
EVERYONE wanted their pictures taken with us this Halloween! My husband is notorious for being the original “Grinch”! Every Christmas he wears his red Grinch shirt and his green Grinch hat, complete with tassels. It was an obvious choice for us to be the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who this year! Everywhere we went, my Grinch would strut his stuff, parading around the room and captivating his audience with his devious Grinch-like behavior! His voice was a perfect match to the Grinch as well! Read more »