Grab your joystick and get ready to eat your way through yellow dots this Halloween. This collection of homemade Pacman creative Halloween costume ideas will have you running for your craft scissors. And also possibly to the arcade.
Nothing screams 80s nostalgia costumes quite like these video game inspired DIY costumes. Take a look at the best tutorials here for a Pacman homemade costume. Another idea is to dress as the Ms. Pacman for a subtle DIY costume difference. Feel like playing the bad guy? Choose a ghost costume to chase away the protagonist.
Also, check out the clever parents who turned strollers into arcade games. It’s a great way to get a non-walker into the DIY costume fun.
In addition, get your squad together for an epic group costume.
So, set your costume mouth to open for a fun trip down memory lane. Get inspired to make an awesome homemade costume from the Pacman costumes here.
Latest Pacman Costumes
- Want a Fun and Easy Homemade Costume? Be Pac-Man!This costume was fairly easy to make, and didn’t take a lot of time or money. The response to this … Read more
- Quick and Easy Pac-Man and Pinkie Couple’s CostumeMy original idea fell through and it was two days to Halloween. I scoured the internet for ideas and Pacman … Read more
- Original Homemade Halloween Costume: Ms. Pacman Comes Alive!This Ms. Pacman Comes Alive costume was SUCH a fun costume! I’ve never made a homemade costume before, so thought I’d … Read more
- Coolest Kid’s Pac Man and Ghost CostumesThese 4 Kid’s Pac Man and Ghost Costumes were made with old bed sheets, an old pair of jeans, felt, … Read more
- Wheelchair Pacman and Family of Ghosts Halloween CostumesMy son, a wheelchair user, wanted to be PacMan, so the idea evolved into a family costume theme since PacMan … Read more
- Pacman Arcade Stroller CostumeMy 8 month old son was the inspiration. I knew he would be in the stoller the entire night, therefore … Read more
- Coolest Mrs. Pac-Man CostumeI made this Mrs. Pac-Man costume the year I wanted a family friendly, yet fun costume to wear to both … Read more
- Cool and Realistic Arcade Games Group ThemeMy friends and I do a group theme every year and this year we settled on going as an arcade. … Read more
- Playable Pacman Arcade Game CostumeThis costume is actually playable! It is just made of cardboard and hot glue with a mini battery powered projector, … Read more
- Our Homemade Pacman Famliy CostumesThis was an idea my husband and I have had for a few years now. Making our costumes has become … Read more
- Coolest Stroller Costume Idea: Baby Pac Man ArcadeWe couldn’t think of a costume for our 5 month old. I seen a lot of stroller costumes and the … Read more
- Inexpensive Homemade Pac Man CostumeMy son wanted to be pacman. I am quite a perfectist and searched for the best way to make him … Read more
Our creative Halloween costume idea took us 10 hours to build. It’s made out of mail boxes and a whole lot of duct tape. We actually had two ghosts but the red ghost wouldn’t fit in the flat bed of our truck. These costumes are about 5 ft tall.
Very heavy, very hand made.
Total Spent: $85
I made this Pack Man and Ms. Pack Man costume from every day items I had so it really didn’t cost me any thing.
I used cardboard boxes left over from items I purchased, on-hand masking tape to join cardboard, a razor knife to cut, and left over latex wall paint.
The pattern is just a cylinder with holes cut for legs arms and a slot to see.
Total Spent: $1