We decided to be a Homemade Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots Costume for one year of Halloween. It was a creative idea and we knew no one else would have them.
We got at least five boxes each and had to cut them up to measure our bodies, arms, hands, and head, as well as feet. We wanted them to fit good so they wouldn’t fall off. Our entire bodies were covered in boxes. The hardest part was making the hat, and the arm covers because we wanted them to fit comfortably. We used quite a bit of tape and spray paint and it took us at least 2 days to make.
We were a hit at the party, and actually won the costume contest, but were sadly stuck in one spot the majority of the night because they were so bulky and we couldn’t move. Other than that, it was a great costume idea!