This Alan Garner Hangover costume is very easy to put together, but having the facial hair and physique is key to really take it to the next level.
- I made this Hangover costume last year and got everything I needed online.
- You can find the same t-shirt that Alan Garner wears in the movie for about $20 online.
- Light khaki pants, a black belt and some beat up white sneakers is stuff most of us have laying around.
- I would recommend you get a doll and baby carrier individually, as the costume set that is sold online for this costume is really cheap and does not look good.
- The last thing to complete the look is getting the right sunglasses. These are easy to find online for very cheap prices. I used tape in the back to make sure the sunglasses did not fall from the baby.
NOTE: In the movie, the baby is wearing blue clothes, but I could not find the right size doll with blue clothes.