My daughter Katherine is wearing this Operation game costume. We drew the picture on pasteboard then painted it and cut out the game piece parts then cut the same parts out of the cardboard box and then glued the paper to the cardboard. Then we took a top to an understoarge box and painted it red and glued it to the inside of the box.
Next, we took the game pieces which I printed out online and glued them to yardstick to make them sturdy and then glued magnets to the backs of them and to the lid. Then we added the tongs to the side and hot glued them to a connector of a battery tested because it already had a red cord on it.