Have people wondering why you crossed the road when you wear one of these fabulously feathery chicken costumes. Crafted by people just like you, these are the homemade costumes you need make this Halloween. Read the best tutorials below to create the coolest DIY costume ever.
Look like you have just hatched by copying some of the DIY costumes here. Check out the homemade costumes of chickens coming out of broken eggshells for a unique and fun idea. Also, use yellow rubber gloves in order to make the most hilarious chicken feet.
In addition, take a look at the creative couple costumes. You will see fantastic chick and magnet costumes. Also, take a look at the Colonel Sanders with his favorite chicken costumes.
So, browse through this collection of chicken costumes and get inspired to create your own. Then, get out your glue gun to make the fluffiest homemade costume this Halloween!
Latest Chicken Costumes
- Cool Chicken DIY Costume for a ToddlerI made this chicken costume for my daughter who was 2 at the time. It was made with 2 sweatshirts … Read more
- Coolest Baby Chicken CostumeOur daughter had the cutest baby chicken costume ever! I took an onesie and put it inside a one piece … Read more
- Original Empty Nesters Homemade Couple CostumeOur 4th daughter left for college this year, so our “empty nest” was the inspiration behind our Halloween costume. We … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Chicken CostumesMade these chicken costumes for my twin girls last year. Everyone thought they were so cute, and they were REALLY … Read more
- Cutest Baby Chicken Costume EverThis year, I dressed my 10 month old son up as a chicken! It was so easy to make! And super … Read more
- There’s a Fox in the Henhouse Family CostumeThis summer, my dad told my four-year-old daughter a True Story. One day he noticed a fox taking a walk … Read more
- Cutest Toddler DIY Chicken Costume on a BudgetThis year we created a grand champion chicken costume for our toddler for Halloween. We have joined the sustainable living … Read more
- Homemade Chicken Costume for a 6 Foot WomanEach year, for some reason I am drawn to animal costumes! Maybe it is because I work with a wide … Read more
- Coolest Colonel Sanders Costume Riding a Giant Chicken!I made the chicken by removing the filling from a bean bag and cutting a hole in the center, leaving … Read more
- Easy Chicken Costume that Everyone LovesAfter thinking long and hard about a Halloween costume for my almost two year old baby, my stepdaughter sent me … Read more
- A Chicken So Realistic, She Almost Laid an Egg!“That chicken costume is amazing! Where did you get it?” a woman came up to me and said as my … Read more
- Little Chicken and Blue Bird Costumes for Brother and SisterFor months leading up to Halloween my five year old daughter Harper had a new idea of what she wanted … Read more
Featured Chicken Costumes
This year we created a grand champion chicken costume for our toddler for Halloween. We have joined the sustainable living bandwagon and living in the heart of Dallas, Texas it was a challenge to introduce our love for chickens. Neighbors would drive-by so slowly and walk down the alley just to get a glance into our ‘Chicken Yard’. My husband David and I were not looking back after our first encounter with a City-Chicken that was given to us on a Facebook group, a beautiful Silkie named Pancho. Read more »
This year, I dressed my 10 month old son up as a chicken! It was so easy to make! And super cute! My sister got married 3 years ago and her theme was “feathers” so I had plenty to work with! I bought a plain white, long sleeve onesie and hot glued 3 feather beaus all around it to create the body of the chicken! Read more »