Take a look at these cool homemade Honeydew and Beaker costume ideas shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Honeydew and Beaker Costumes
- Easiest Ever Muppets Beaker CostumeWe love the Muppets so my daughter, who was undecided for a costume, agreed to be Beaker from the Muppets. … Read more
- Homemade Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Couple CostumeAfter being invited to a Halloween party last year, my husband and I decided that we wanted unique – and … Read more
- Great Muppets Honeydew Bunsen and Beaker Couple CostumeMy friend and I randomly decided to do this Great Muppets Honeydew Bunsen and Beaker Couple Costume one year for Halloween. … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Beaker and Doctor Bunsen Couple CostumeWhen we started with the idea for Beaker and Doctor Bunsen Couple Costume, we wanted something that was different but … Read more
- Coolest Beeker Homemade Halloween CostumeAs a child I loved Beaker from the Muppets. I took a heavy piece of poster board and made the … Read more
- Coolest Beaker CostumeAfter thinking and thinking about what to be last Halloween I came up with the idea of a Homemade Beaker … Read more
- Coolest Beaker Halloween Costume IdeaI started of this Homemade Beaker Halloween Costume Idea by dying the felt pinkish color and then I glued it … Read more
- Cool DIY Beaker CostumeHi everyone, Old school muppet fever!!! This Beaker Costume was created by myself. I am a huge Beaker fan, so … Read more
- Coolest Do it Yourself Beaker Halloween CostumeEvery year I try to outdo myself on Halloween costumes. I was ALF, Roger Rabbit, and Sloth from The Goonies … Read more
- Honeydew and Beaker Costume IdeasFor the past five years we have gone to some really great Halloween parties and it takes us months to … Read more
- Coolest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker CostumesFor Bunsen Honeydew: First I got a big ball from Walmart and paper mached it. Then I cut the mouth … Read more
- Honeydew and Beaker Costume IdeasI am a huge Muppet show fan so had to come up with some homemade costume ideas for this Halloween. … Read more
Featured Honeydew and Beaker Costume Ideas
Costume by Jill M., Rockville, MD
For the past five years we have gone to some really great Halloween parties and it takes us months to figure out homemade costume ideas. In 2005 we decided to be Beaker and Professor Honeydew Melon from the Muppets.
The professor was easy, just a white lab coat, tie and some light green face paint with a bald cap. Beaker was made with foam wrapped in a circle with Styrofoam balls glued on. We got lucky with the hair as we found a thin feathered orange boa.
Not many people knew who I was but everyone loved Beaker.
Total Spent: $40
Costume by Ruth C., White Rock, Canada
I am a huge Muppet show fan so had to come up with some homemade costume ideas for this Halloween.
I used felt and Styrofoam. The hair is a feather boa and I bought the outfit at a discount store.
Beakers head sat on top of mine and my eyes were around his chest area. This made the costume quite big which startled one woman when I was using a public washroom and Beakers head popped up over the stall door when I stood up (don’t worry I’m a girl though most people could not tell in that costume).
People loved this costume and wherever I went they chanted Beaker’s name.
Total Spent: $50
Your comment has been sent successfully.