Looking for an unbelievably stunning costume this Halloween? Inspired by the proud and fantastic bird, this collection of homemade peacock costume ideas is absolutely incredible. For a show-stopping, head-turning ensemble, feast your eyes on the exquisite DIY costumes below.
They may be short but when they spread their feathers, peacocks are awe inspiring. Mother nature’s beauty is truly incomparable. Interpret this bird any way you please. Go shiny and blue or purple and feathery. Definitely check out all the magnificent costume combinations here.
Also, discover how to construct an impressive plume in order to strut your stuff. Whether you are a woman or a man, this is one regal costume choice.
So take inspiration from the proud and striking peacock. Construct one of these breathtaking homemade costumes this Halloween. Then, bedeck yourself in one of these glamorously elegant and fabulously feathery peacock costumes this Halloween.
Latest Peacock Costume Ideas
- Beautiful Homemade Girls Peacock Costume – Proud as a Peacock!Here’s the story behind my four-year-old girls peacock costume. Well, she wanted to be a peacock for Halloween this year. … Read more
- Sweet DIY Baby Peacock CostumeI couldn’t find a peacock costume at the store and I wanted something special for my daughter. So, I decided … Read more
- Linda’s Awesome Homemade Halloween Peacock CostumeI wanted to be a Peacock for Halloween for several years. So, this year I went all out for it … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Peacock Costume with Peacock Feather FanAfter looking at various peacock costumes around the inter webs, I decided the build my Homemade Peacock Costume on a … Read more
- Cute Hand-Crafted Peacock Costume Inspired by Audrina PatridgeThis Homemade Peacock Costume was inspired by Audrina Patridge off “The Hills” on MTV. The top is a corset top … Read more
- Coolest Peacock DIY Costume with Peacock FeathersI have always loved peacocks, and when my very talented co-worker agreed to help make a Homemade Peacock Costume, I … Read more
- Creative Homemade Peacock Halloween Costume IdeaAfter a recent trip to our local botanical gardens, I was inspired to make a peacock costume. I took my … Read more
- Coolest Do it Yourself Peacock Halloween CostumeThis Do it Yourself Peacock Halloween Costume was inspired by my daughter, Savannah, who loves peacocks. The dress was a … Read more
- Cool Homemade Pretty Peacock CostumeWell to start, I have to thank my friend Kieu who decided to have this Animal themed party. If it … Read more
- Pretty Homemade Peacock Halloween CostumeAs soon as I heard my girlfriend was going to have a Halloween costume party, I started my search for … Read more
- Original Homemade Pretty Peacock CostumeThis Pretty Peacock Costume was my 2008 costume which I decided I’m going to wear again this year, only elaborate … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Peacock Costume for a GirlI made this Peacock Costume for my daughter Ashley. You start with a basic crushed velvet leotard and sew on … Read more
Exclusive Peacock Costumes
Featured Peacock Costume Ideas
Top 10 Stunning Homemade Peacock Costumes
Channel the proud and striking peacock for a show-stopping peacock costumes this Halloween. Strut your stuff in these uniquely homemade costume designs. In addition, if you’re looking to steer away from princess costumes, these regal peacock costumes make a sparkly and fun alternative.
So, fluff up your feathers and check out the most awesomely beautiful peacock costume ideas. Read more »
Amazing Peacock Costume – Entirely Homemade!
I bought the peacock feathers on eBay over the course of a year. Yes, I know, sounds crazy but I knew I would need a lot. I had a small budget to work with. I had a limit I would bid per feather and once it went over that amount I bid on other feathers. There are an abundance of peacock feathers in China!
I took a few trips in that time to that outlets and stopped by Maidenform and other stores that sell corsets. I was looking for something plain, since it was going to be covered in feathers, something with boning to help hold its shape and something cheap! Read more »
Pretty Homemade Peacock Costume
I made this pretty homemade peacock costume for sweet little Princess Isabel who asked me if I could. She learned about how Peacocks fan out their tails and was fascinated with their colors as well. So, being one that is always up for a challenge, I got started by having her show me things that she liked.
A tutu was a clear favorite, so I began by choosing tulle in colors that peacocks known for. Some of the tulle even had glitter. I also chose colors in my favorite sparkly fabric, pindot. Slowly, over a week, I gathered all the supplies I needed. I then took samples to Isabel and her mother for approval. Read more »