Looking for an unbelievably stunning costume this Halloween? Inspired by the proud and fantastic bird, this collection of homemade peacock costume ideas is absolutely incredible. For a show-stopping, head-turning ensemble, feast your eyes on the exquisite DIY costumes below.
They may be short but when they spread their feathers, peacocks are awe inspiring. Mother nature’s beauty is truly incomparable. Interpret this bird any way you please. Go shiny and blue or purple and feathery. Definitely check out all the magnificent costume combinations here.
Also, discover how to construct an impressive plume in order to strut your stuff. Whether you are a woman or a man, this is one regal costume choice.
So take inspiration from the proud and striking peacock. Construct one of these breathtaking homemade costumes this Halloween. Then, bedeck yourself in one of these glamorously elegant and fabulously feathery peacock costumes this Halloween.
Latest Peacock Costume Ideas
- Cool Zoo Keeper and Peacock Couple CostumeFor the Peacock costume, I will start with the top and work down. For the headpiece, I sewed together 4 … Read more
- Top 10 Stunning Homemade Peacock Costumes to Inspire Your DIY CostumesChannel the proud and striking peacock for a show-stopping peacock costumes this Halloween. Strut your stuff in these uniquely homemade … Read more
- Cool Homemade Peacock CostumeI love animal costumes and badly wanted my little three year old to be a beautiful peacock for Halloween so … Read more
- Stunning Homemade Kids Peacock Halloween CostumeDeciding on a Homemade Costume My Daughter originally wanted to be a spider, but suddenly changed her mind to a kids … Read more
- Mardi Gras Inspired Peacock Man CostumeHaving always been inspired by the costumes at Mardi Gras, I decided to try my hand at making my own … Read more
- Coolest Recycled Peacock Halloween CostumeI made this peacock Halloween costume once before for my girl when she was 3. Now she is 7 and … Read more
- Pretty Homemade Peacock CostumeI made this pretty homemade peacock costume for sweet little Princess Isabel who asked me if I could. She learned … Read more
- Pretty Peacock Costume for Teenage GirlHalloween is the best holiday there is in my opinion! I love making my costume every year and going as … Read more
- Elegant Peacock CostumeI started with a simple Idea. This idea being a peacock costume. I had been wanting to be a peacock … Read more
- Pretty Homemade Peacock Costume for a GirlI got a request from a loyal customer to make a peacock costume for a girl. She sent me a … Read more
- Stunning Girls Peacock CostumeI wanted something amazing for my daughter for her school’s fancy dress ball. After much internet sourcing, we decided on … Read more
- Homemade Woman’s Peacock CostumeI had always wanted to be a peacock, but would either not find one I liked, or it would be … Read more
Exclusive Peacock Costumes
Featured Peacock Costume Ideas
Channel the proud and striking peacock for a show-stopping peacock costumes this Halloween. Strut your stuff in these uniquely homemade costume designs. In addition, if you’re looking to steer away from princess costumes, these regal peacock costumes make a sparkly and fun alternative.
So, fluff up your feathers and check out the most awesomely beautiful peacock costume ideas. Read more »
I bought the peacock feathers on eBay over the course of a year. Yes, I know, sounds crazy but I knew I would need a lot. I had a small budget to work with. I had a limit I would bid per feather and once it went over that amount I bid on other feathers. There are an abundance of peacock feathers in China!
I took a few trips in that time to that outlets and stopped by Maidenform and other stores that sell corsets. I was looking for something plain, since it was going to be covered in feathers, something with boning to help hold its shape and something cheap! Read more »
I made this pretty homemade peacock costume for sweet little Princess Isabel who asked me if I could. She learned about how Peacocks fan out their tails and was fascinated with their colors as well. So, being one that is always up for a challenge, I got started by having her show me things that she liked.
A tutu was a clear favorite, so I began by choosing tulle in colors that peacocks known for. Some of the tulle even had glitter. I also chose colors in my favorite sparkly fabric, pindot. Slowly, over a week, I gathered all the supplies I needed. I then took samples to Isabel and her mother for approval. Read more »