Be part of Ariel’s magical watery world with these awesome Little Mermaid costume ideas. Discover the DIY costume tricks to create all the characters from the beloved movie.
Do you dream of Ariel’s luscious red locks streaming down your back? Learn how to create your own here. All you need now is a dinglehopper. Also, take a look at the extremely clever and effective ways to create a tail costume. Most of all, you’ll still be able to walk!
In addition, many of the less savory characters make fabulous DIY costumes. Extremely popular is always Ursula the sea witch. Check out the instructions for amazingly accurate tentacles. Scare the poor unfortunate souls in your neighborhood with these truly terrifying homemade costumes.
Finally, Angelfish, we can’t wait to see your version of the beautiful princess of the sea. Share your costume with us here and inspire others for Halloween!
Latest Little Mermaid Costume Ideas
- Ursula Costume – “Prettiest FAT Girl in the Sea!”Hi my name is Diavion and I chose to do this costume because URSULA is the prettiest FAT girl in … Read more
- Cool Homemade Ursula CostumeHonestly, this homemade costume was pretty difficult to make. My mind is creative, but my body and skills just can’t keep … Read more
- Coolest Ursula the Glitzy Sea With CostumeUrsula is my favorite Disney villain of all time and I wanted to embody her spirit in my own way … Read more
- Awesome DIY Steampunk Ursula Costume is Making WavesThis creation of this Steampunk Ursula costume has been filled with a lot of firsts. From leather and metal working, … Read more
- Awesome DIY Little Mermaid Halloween Costumes: Ariel, her Daddy, and the Evil Sea-Witch UrsulaMy daughter was 2 yrs old and loved The Little Mermaid. Plus I love doing family costumes (at least while … Read more
- Fabulous Homemade Ursula CostumeI loved The Little Mermaid as a child, and being a plus size gal, I’ve always been drawn to Ursula. … Read more
- Cool Mermaid CostumeI only had 2 days to put this costume together for a local Lagunitas Beer Circus I was attending at … Read more
- Sexy Sea Siren Homemade CostumeI have been designing costumes for my daughter since she was two years old. It’s been a tradition that I’ve … Read more
- Fantastic Homemade Child Villain Costume – UrsulaLast year our 5 year-old daughter Riley wanted to be Maleficent! Knowing that there would be 100’s of little Maleficent’s … Read more
- Beautiful Handmade Princess Ariel CostumeMy daughter loves princesses and dressing up to look like them! She wanted to be Ariel with legs! (Lol) Her … Read more
- Elaborate Ursula the Sea Witch CostumeEvery year my little girl chooses a different Disney Villain. This year she decided she wanted to be Ursula the … Read more
- Blackbeard Discovers Mermaid Illusion CostumeAhoy mateys!! Look at this magical discovery that pirate Blackbeard stumble upon on his last voyage! This beautiful mythical creature … Read more
Halloween Coupons and Discounts
Click here for 10% off your order at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Sep. 25, 2021)
Shop now with coupon HA18 for 18% Off Sitewide at Rolecosplay.com (Expires Sep. 30, 2021)
Shop with coupon SAS10 for 10% Off Sitewide at Gcosplay.com (Expires Dec. 28, 2021)
Essential Workers? Get 20% of at HalloweenCostumes.com (Expires Aug. 18, 2022)
Featured Little Mermaid Costumes
This creation of this Steampunk Ursula costume has been filled with a lot of firsts. From leather and metal working, to playing with UV lighting and reactive paint. To creating a voice activated light up seashell. And even making two sets of tentacles – one from pool noodles, the other from toy snakes and wire. This original piece has this gal feeling quite accomplished. Read more »
My daughter loves princesses and dressing up to look like them! She wanted to be Ariel with legs! (Lol) Her cousin decided on being Ursula so they could do a theme together! But mostly, she wanted to be the most beautiful version of Ariel! Read more »