Be part of Ariel’s magical watery world with these awesome Little Mermaid costume ideas. Discover the DIY costume tricks to create all the characters from the beloved movie.
Do you dream of Ariel’s luscious red locks streaming down your back? Learn how to create your own here. All you need now is a dinglehopper. Also, take a look at the extremely clever and effective ways to create a tail costume. Most of all, you’ll still be able to walk!
In addition, many of the less savory characters make fabulous DIY costumes. Extremely popular is always Ursula the sea witch. Check out the instructions for amazingly accurate tentacles. Scare the poor unfortunate souls in your neighborhood with these truly terrifying homemade costumes.
Finally, Angelfish, we can’t wait to see your version of the beautiful princess of the sea. Share your costume with us here and inspire others for Halloween!
Latest Little Mermaid Costume Ideas
- Easy, Cheap and Amazing Little Mermaid Family CostumeMy Little girl really wanted to be a mermaid for Halloween- I don’t like buying things that everyone else can … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Ursula Halloween CostumeHere’s the story of my homemade Ursula Halloween costume. It is a tale unlike the fairy tales of your youth, … Read more
- Cool DIY Ursula Sea Witch Costume for a GirlHere’s how our Ursula Sea Witch costume came to life. I try to make or customize my daughters costume each … Read more
- Fantastic Female Disney Villains Group CostumeThe Concept: Females are complex creatures, our varying emotions are deep and honest, and we act from our hearts. We … Read more
- Presenting Cool Homemade Ursula Costume Accompanied by ArielHi all. This costume for Ursula was made a few years ago, thought you might like it anyway. I was … Read more
- A Challenging and Original Mermaid Siren CostumeFor the longest time, I wanted to see what it would be like to create a Mermaid Siren costume. I … Read more
- Ursula Costume – “Prettiest FAT Girl in the Sea!”Hi my name is Diavion and I chose to do this costume because URSULA is the prettiest FAT girl in … Read more
- Cool Homemade Ursula CostumeHonestly, this homemade costume was pretty difficult to make. My mind is creative, but my body and skills just can’t keep … Read more
- Coolest Ursula the Glitzy Sea With CostumeUrsula is my favorite Disney villain of all time and I wanted to embody her spirit in my own way … Read more
- Awesome DIY Steampunk Ursula Costume is Making WavesThis creation of this Steampunk Ursula costume has been filled with a lot of firsts. From leather and metal working, … Read more
- Awesome DIY Little Mermaid Halloween Costumes: Ariel, her Daddy, and the Evil Sea-Witch UrsulaMy daughter was 2 yrs old and loved The Little Mermaid. Plus I love doing family costumes (at least while … Read more
- Fabulous Homemade Ursula CostumeI loved The Little Mermaid as a child, and being a plus size gal, I’ve always been drawn to Ursula. … Read more
Featured Little Mermaid Costume Ideas
This creation of this Steampunk Ursula costume has been filled with a lot of firsts. From leather and metal working, to playing with UV lighting and reactive paint. To creating a voice activated light up seashell. And even making two sets of tentacles – one from pool noodles, the other from toy snakes and wire. This original piece has this gal feeling quite accomplished. Read more »
My daughter loves princesses and dressing up to look like them! She wanted to be Ariel with legs! (Lol) Her cousin decided on being Ursula so they could do a theme together! But mostly, she wanted to be the most beautiful version of Ariel! Read more »