This Homemade Wonder Woman Costume is my latest costume work: (see attachment). This one was based on Kwik-Sew pattern 3445.

I moved the split in the sleeve fabric down from shoulder height to below elbow, and made most of the sleeves in sheer Lycra, and the lower part in silver “foil” Lycra. I also moved the seam between the red and the blue Lycras higher up to be better hidden by the belt.

The tiara and belt were made from very thick clear plastic (often used as tablecloth covers) and then covered in gold “foil” Lycra. The boots were made from red satin “ballet” flats from Kmart, with red and white “spats” stitched on at the toe. I think if I was going to make them again, I’d also stitch it on at the back of the heel. This time it’s all my own hair.