With this year marking the end of the series, LOST, I thought it would be fitting to pay tribute in the form of a homemade Lost Halloween costume idea. This one was driven by accessories and super fun to make.
– Dharma Jumpsuit – I found a shorts version on eBay – $30
– Dharma Patch – I found one on eBay – $6
– Smoke Monster – Found two black furry feather boa-like strands at a craft store – $5
– Oceanic Airplane Headband – Bought the plane really cheap on eBay, added my own decals and glued it to a headband – $4
– Hawaiian/Tropical Lei – Found at a party supply store – $3
– Locke’s Knife – Found at a party supply store – $3
– Polar Bear earrings – Found cell phone charms on eBay and turned them into earrings – $3
– Dharma notebook – Found at an office supply store and added labels – $2
– Dharma mints – Tic-Tacs with a label added – $1
– “Not Pennys Boat” on hand – FREE!
Print Pieces: (found all of this on the web) – FREE!
Dharma water and beer labels
Dharma chocolate labels
Hurley’s lottery ticket
Swan Station badge
Oceanic plane ticket and paper sleeve
Total spent: $60, but would be cheaper for anyone who owns the jumpsuit already, but at least I can try to reuse it next year!