Get Dunked On! Literally.
Here is a little play by play of my basketball hoop costume this year:
Materials I needed: Foam white board, Basketball Net, Name-Tag Clips, Head Band, black foam sheet, Orange tape, Orange Tights, Red tape, and Print out of a Shot clock.
1) Measure and cut arm holes.
2) Cut hole in tights to fit head through.
3) Print out Shot Clock (*26 in there, but later did some Photoshop work to make it read 24). Then staple cardboard to the back of it.
4) Measure and tape red box on board.
5) Add name-tag clips to the net and then connect to tights.
6) Tape bottom of backboard (base of the rim) with orange tape.
7) Connect shot clock to a head band
8) Put it on!!! (which was kind of hard, and I’m worried about when I have to use the bathroom…)