Love playing video games? Imagine what it would be like to step into one of the characters. Take that fantasy into real life with these homemade Mario Brothers costumes. Most of all, are the DIY instructions written by people like you. So you can try these homemade costumes yourself.
Take a look at the fantastic Mario and Luigi costumes here. Additional characters include a pretty Princess Peach, Bowser, Piranha Plant and Dry Bones. And each one is uniquely crafted for a one-of-kind DIY costume. You will find the best tutorials here. For instance, discover the tips and tricks to creating the perfect shaped mushroom cap.
Feeling ambitious? Try the Mario Toad cart. Or Koopa family costumes. Another idea is Luigi inside of a Gameboy.
So get inspired by these homemade Mario Brothers costumes and create your own this Halloween. Then share it with us here to inspire others on their DIY costume journey!
Latest Super Mario Brothers Costumes
- Cool DIY “Chompette” Costume – Chain Chomp from Super MarioI wanted to create a challenging costume despite going through a pandemic in 2020. I actually rushed on my costume … Read more
- Easy Homemade Bowser Costume for AdultsIn order to take a little pressure off of Halloween this year with the pandemic roaring on, my pod and … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Mario Family Costume – Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Princess PeachOur 5 year old twin boys adore Mario (it is their favorite game to play with their Dad). So we … Read more
- Awesome and Easy Toad and Toadette CostumeHi, I started making a blue toad from Super Mario for my son to attend a family and friends Xmas … Read more
- Mario Kart Group Costumemy husband and i started near two months before halloween. fisrt off, i have always wanted to do a mario … Read more
- Mario Cart and Princess Peach Couple CostumeWe came up with this Mario Cart and Princess Peach couple costume idea a week before we needed it. We … Read more
- Cool Mario Brothers Costumes: Captain Toad, Toadette and Shy GuyHere are our cool Mario Brothers costumes – Captain Toad and Toadette are on the adventure of their lives, dodging … Read more
- Princess Daisy and Princess Peach Costumes for WheelchairsI made these Princess Daisy and Princess Peach costumes for my daughters who are severely disabled from a double dx of … Read more
- Awesome Mario Kart Group CostumeWe were looking for a great four person costume to wear to Toronto’s annual Halloween street party. For my wife, … Read more
- Awesome Woman’s Super Mario Piranha Flower CostumeSo every year I love to do something fun and different for Halloween; this year I wanted to do something … Read more
- Homemade Mario and Lakitu (the Final Lap Guy) Couple CostumeBuying a costume can be way too expensive. That’s why this year we decided to do it ourselves and get … Read more
- Mom, Child and Dog Super Mario Bros. CostumesI just turned 30 this year and I’ve always loved the Mario games. Mario is muh jam! Yoshi is my … Read more
Featured Mario Bros. Costumes
Our 5 year old twin boys adore Mario (it is their favorite game to play with their Dad). So we decided in late August that with our new addition (baby girl born in May) a Mario family costume would be super fun and memorable. As we scoured the internet for inspiration I came across some pictures of a Mario riding Yoshi costume and just couldn’t get over the cuteness so we set out to make some for our boys. My husband took on the daunting task of creating the Bowser costume and I made the 4 other costumes. Read more »
We were looking for a great four person costume to wear to Toronto’s annual Halloween street party. For my wife, myself, and one of our friends, we’ve been doing this for a few years and have really enjoyed the crowds and the camaraderie; however, this would be the first time for our fourth and he was feeling kind of awkward about dressing up for Halloween as an adult. Read more »