Take a look at these cool homemade Planters Peanut costume ideas shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Planter’s Peanut Costume Ideas
- Game-Changing Mr. Peanut CostumeHalloween is one of my favorite holidays. Every year I have my costume planned out days in advance. For some … Read more
- Cool Mr Peanut Halloween CostumeWe started with the idea from last years thanksgiving NewYork parade. I went down to the near homedepot and got … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Planters Peanut Woman CostumeFor my homemade Planters Peanut Woman Costume, I cutout two peanut shapes from beige felt and attached them with fabric … Read more
- Planter’s Peanut CostumeMy son really wanted to be Mr. Peanut and since I couldn’t find a peanut costume I tried to make … Read more
- Planter’s Peanut CostumeThe idea for this costume came from looking at house hold items such as planter’s peanuts. I started with using … Read more
- Mr. and Mrs. Peanut CostumeI like to make my own costumes out of bed foam…. and wanted something unique for my boyfriend and myself. … Read more
- Coolest Mr. Peanut CostumeI originally got this idea from this site: https://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/peanut-costume.html but thought it could be done a little better and with … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Mr. Peanut Halloween CostumeWe got this idea for a Homemade Mr. Peanut Halloween Costume from an online source, but it didn’t have a … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Mister Peanut Halloween CostumeEvery Halloween it is difficult to think of an original idea and homemade costumes are better than any costume you … Read more
- Cool Homemade Mister Peanut Halloween CostumeThis Homemade Mister Peanut Halloween Costume was the funnest costume I ever created. In MN its cold during Halloween so … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Mr. Peanut CostumeI fist got the idea for Mr. Peanut from an episode of Seinfeld where George was describing some guy with … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Mr. Peanut and Bag of Sweets CostumesMr. Peanut was made out of burlap pieces that had been starched and put on a form. The pieces were … Read more
Featured Planter’s Costumes
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Every year I have my costume planned out days in advance. For some reason, this year inspiration failed to strike me. I kept figuring that I would think of something. Fast forward to 7pm on Halloween. I’m at the gym and am wracking my brain trying to think of quick last minute ideas. I figured worst case scenario, I could go buy a pre-made costume from a Halloween store, but obviously wasn’t pleased about that. All the sudden, I turn around and there is a guy at the gym with a Mr. Peanut shirt on. Bingo! Read more »
My son really wanted to be Mr. Peanut and since I couldn’t find a peanut costume I tried to make my own. I bought gold colored felt and cut two shapes of a peanut out and sewed the two together.
I added some black felt for the peanut markings. I bought a hat monocle and white gloves. I also borrowed a cane from my grandparents.
Total Spent: $10
The idea for this costume came from looking at house hold items such as planter’s peanuts.
I started with using garden fencing, wired it up in the correct shape. I paper mached it, painted it applied the face and lettering and I was done.
The total time for making this costume was about 15 hours.
Total Spent: $50