Every character is more awesome when it’s a LEGO Minifigure! Wonder Woman, zombies, Indiana Jones and more, make the coolest LEGO Minifigure costumes for Halloween. For fans of the LEGO movie or anyone who has dreamed of their toys coming to life, these costumes are fantastically imaginative.
Discover the best cardboard to use from the amazing costumers here. (Pro tip: costco Kirkland diaper boxes are super strong). For that shiny LEGO finish, try using a Fiberglass Resin. Read about different types of foam people have used to create the classically rounded heads. Benefit from the vast experiences and instructions found in this incredible DIY costume collection.
In addition, the LEGO costume design provides excellent cushioning for active kids on Halloween. One child shown here fell while running and didn’t hurt himself or damage his costume. Win-win!
So, check out this collection in order to make the best LEGO Minifigure costumes this Halloween.
Latest LEGO Minifigure Costumes
- Cool Homemade LEGO Bride and Groom Couple Halloween CostumeAs it was my 1st ever Halloween in the US, I decided to go all out. I had been dating … Read more
- Awesome DIY Lego Ninjago Jay CostumeSo awesome! Those are the words my son said to me once I finished his costume. Although it was exhausting … Read more
- Cool Homemade Lego Minifig Halloween Group CostumeThe Lego idea Who does not know Lego minifigs? There’s no doubt, those little men, born in 1930, have now conquered the … Read more
- Coolest Homemade LEGO Minfigures and Blocks Group CostumeIl gruppo italiano dei Lego costruiti interamente in casa. 9mq di polistirolo, 3 mq di cartoncino, bombolette spray, 9 cartoni … Read more
- Awesome Lego Ninjago Minifigure CostumesMy husband and I have 3 sons! Twin 5 year old’s and an 8 year old big brother! And boy, … Read more
- Coolest Lego Ninjago Homemade Halloween CostumeMy son is 7 years old and like most boys his age he loves Legos, especially Ninjago. He asked for … Read more
- Awesome Homemade Minfigure Costume: The Awakening of Lego Lord VampyreWhen asked, “What do you want to be for Halloween this year” My 5 year old son replied, “Lego Lord … Read more
- Coolest Jango and Boba Fett LEGO Minifigure Homemade Comic Con CostumesHello all, this is my son and I in our Jango and Boba Fett costumes that I originally made for … Read more
- Five Nights at Freddys Costume – Rock Star Freddy Meets Lego ManThis Five Nights at Freddys costume was a real labor of love. I’ll start off by mentioning my 6yr old … Read more
- Coolest Zombie LEGO Minifigure CostumeThis Zombie LEGO Minifigure Costume was made for the pop culture convention, Supanova in Perth, Australia in 2011. I used cardboard … Read more
- Four Siblings with Awesome DIY Lego Ninjago Costumes for KidsHere’s the story behind the Lego Ninjago costumes for kids I created for my four children (ages 10 to 4). … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Lego Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin CostumesThere have been many people who have gone as Lego people, but we wanted to do something that, to our … Read more
Featured LEGO Minifig Costumes
My 7-year-old son is really into Legos. We’d previously had a Lego-themed birthday party and decided to go with that theme for Halloween this year. Rather than a Lego brick, we decided to really challenge Mom’s skills and go for a Lego man minifig. I spent a lot of time looking online (this site included, of course) for inspiration and used a compilation of several ideas as well as my own trial-and-error method to come up with this costume. Rather than a specific character, we decided to go with the classic red and blue minifig. Read more »
“Everything is Awesome…Everything is Cool when you are part of a team!” Rather than hearing the Frozen song, this song rules our house! My wife and I hear it all the time. Thats because our 7 year old identical twin boys love legos and the LEGO Movie. So, it did not surprise me when they asked to be lego mini-figures for Halloween 2015. I assumed other people have dressed up as lego mini-figures before and the idea was nothing new. Read more »