Every character is more awesome when it’s a LEGO Minifigure! Wonder Woman, zombies, Indiana Jones and more, make the coolest LEGO Minifigure costumes for Halloween. For fans of the LEGO movie or anyone who has dreamed of their toys coming to life, these costumes are fantastically imaginative.
Discover the best cardboard to use from the amazing costumers here. (Pro tip: costco Kirkland diaper boxes are super strong). For that shiny LEGO finish, try using a Fiberglass Resin. Read about different types of foam people have used to create the classically rounded heads. Benefit from the vast experiences and instructions found in this incredible DIY costume collection.
In addition, the LEGO costume design provides excellent cushioning for active kids on Halloween. One child shown here fell while running and didn’t hurt himself or damage his costume. Win-win!
So, check out this collection in order to make the best LEGO Minifigure costumes this Halloween.
Latest LEGO Minifigure Costumes
- Awesome Lego Movie CostumesMy boys and I have watched The Lego Movie at least once every weekend since it came out on DVD … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Lego Men Group CostumeGrowing up everyone played with Legos, what better way to admire our childhood toys than to be them. It was … Read more
- Everything Is Awesome, Including These DIY LEGO Movie Costumes!Every year we have the kids (aged 11, 9, 5, and 4) brainstorm on a common theme for Halloween, then … Read more
- Cool Lego Batman and Lego Penguin CostumesMy kids (3 and 4-year-old boys) wanted to be Lego men for Halloween. I let them pick out the character., … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Lego Spiderman CostumeThe Lego craze hit our household hard when my son turned six last year. This meant I had to come … Read more
- Lego Family CostumesMy husband and I always like to go “big” when it comes to Costumes. We thought the Lego Movie characters … Read more
- Cool Lego Minifig CostumeMy 7-year-old son is really into Legos. We’d previously had a Lego-themed birthday party and decided to go with that … Read more
- The Lego Movie Mini Figures CostumesMy kids loved The Lego Movie. I mean, who didn’t – am I right? So it was no surprise when … Read more
- Everything Is Awesome Lego Mini-Figure Costumes“Everything is Awesome…Everything is Cool when you are part of a team!” Rather than hearing the Frozen song, this song … Read more
- Little Lego Man Costume for KidsThis little Lego Man costume for kids was very easy to make, and was finished in just a few days. … Read more
- Lego Superhero Group CostumeSupplies for the Lego Superhero Group Costume: Cardboard, Foam, Ramboard, Pvc Pipe, Fiberglass Resin. I measured an actual Lego body … Read more
- Awesome Lego Movie Costume – EmmetMy 5 year old son, Riley, LOVES Legos and especially The Lego Movie. One night we were discussing what he … Read more
Featured LEGO Minifig Costumes
My 7-year-old son is really into Legos. We’d previously had a Lego-themed birthday party and decided to go with that theme for Halloween this year. Rather than a Lego brick, we decided to really challenge Mom’s skills and go for a Lego man minifig. I spent a lot of time looking online (this site included, of course) for inspiration and used a compilation of several ideas as well as my own trial-and-error method to come up with this costume. Rather than a specific character, we decided to go with the classic red and blue minifig. Read more »
“Everything is Awesome…Everything is Cool when you are part of a team!” Rather than hearing the Frozen song, this song rules our house! My wife and I hear it all the time. Thats because our 7 year old identical twin boys love legos and the LEGO Movie. So, it did not surprise me when they asked to be lego mini-figures for Halloween 2015. I assumed other people have dressed up as lego mini-figures before and the idea was nothing new. Read more »