This DIY Sexy Buzz Lightyear costume took me an hour to make and less than $10!!
-felt (white (4), purple (2), green, red)
-glue (cement or super)
-yard or ribbon
-white tank top
felt (green (2), red, purple, white, teal)
1. Using foam, I cut out 3 pieces for the wings (left, right, and the middle piece).
2. I then wrapped the wings with felt accordingly. If you look at the picture, it is easy to follow. I secured the felt with super glue.
3. I attached the wings by sewing the pieces together by hand. This step is actually very easy!
4. I then braided the yard into 2 strings to wear the wings like a backpack. I also sewed this on.
1. Sew on the green felt first. I folded the top felt inwards at the neckline. Then super glue the details. super easy! Just follow the picture.
8 thoughts on “DIY Sexy Buzz Lightyear Costume”
Oh my gosh! Your costume is so cute!
WOW! SO CREATIVE!! IM GOING TO ATTEMPT THIS FOR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR!
what did you wear for shoes?!
Bu-Buz-Buzzz Light Year to the rescue! It had to be done. :)
I wore closed toe off white pumps!
what do you mean (2) for felt. idk how to ask the fabric store :P
Your comment has been sent successfully.