Me and my fellow co-workers worked for 4 days putting our “Dollhouse” together! It took a lot of hard work, but it was so worth it. We glued paper sacks together to make our roof. I was able to borrow some antique dolls from my husbands grandparents which absolutely made the whole project!!! We used fabric and old sheets to cover the outside of the cubicle walls to make it look like old wallpaper. We cut slits in the fabric to make it look like the wallpaper was peeling. We used red paint to make hand streeks along the wall. The furniture decore was great made up of fabric covered file cabinets and chairs. The costumes just comepleted the whole theme! We were extremely creepy dolls with our creepy lullaby music to show for the judges. We all had ratted hair, dark circles around our eyes and raggedy doll clothes. The best part of the whole thing is that we won the company costume contest!!!