The Invisible Man Costume
This Invisible Man costume was made with many things I already had in my closet:
- White oxford shirt
- Black pants
- Black socks
- Black shoes
- Borrowed my dad’s dress winter coat
- Borrowed a long whites scarf from my mom to make a ascot tie
- Off brand ace bandages from wrapping my head – (2) 4 inch wide bandages and (2) 3 inch wide bandages. (Be sure to use small safety pins to secure bandages into place.) Cost = $18.00
- Hat purchased from eBay – Cost = $17.00
- White gloves purchased from eBay – Cost = 8.00
Costume was a huge hit!
People loved it! They knew immediately that I was the invisible man. I startled and creeped out lots of people!