It all started with a plastic bag over my head. (Holes cut to breathe of course) then we wet the plaster strips and began with an X and then top and bottom and then covering the rest of the face and head until all that was left were the eye holes. We then took the mask off my head and let it dry. Then we cut more strips and placed them on the mask to cover the eyes and fill in the face.

Next we took acrylic paint and dipped the paintbrush in water to give it a watercolor look. First covered the mask in brown paint and then added in red and black to give it a more gory look. We let it dry and then added the nurse hat. The dress for this costume was a homemade Alice in Wonderland outfit. Lastly,  had my nails done to look bloody to complete the look.