Procedure for Making the Sexy Mortal Kombat’s Kitana Costume:
- For my Kitana costume from Mortal Kombat, I used an old dress and shortened it.
- I added a black belt and black booty shorts.
- I bought blue satin material and stitched the boot covers over my actual boots, and arms around my arms as I was wearing it.
- I used the rest of the material to use as my Kitana face mask and headband.
- I had the fans for something else, which I bought from a Chinese store years before.
- I painted them blue and made cardboard swords which I glue-gunned onto it.