Glowing Jellyfish Costume
My 8 year old daughter wanted a glowing Jellyfish costume for Halloween. OK. Here’s how we pulled it together.
Glowing Jellyfish Costume Instructions
- We took an old sombrero and spray painted it blue.
- Then we filled it with a long coil of bubble wrap.
- Next, we added silver party bag filler for sparkle.
- Then we hot glued green battery operated lights inside.
- We covered it with a layer of bubble wrap, flat side up, to make it smooth.
- The whole thing got a wrap of sheer, yet shimmery fabric.
- Then we hot glued sparkly ribbons, elastic sparkly ribbon, and fabric spirals in iridescent fabric around the bottom.
- The costume was awesome, but it needed more, so I added a skirt onto a black t-shirt.
I then made a caplet to hold more fabric tentacles.
This costume is beyond cool. It floats when my daughter walks. I am so excited for Halloween and she is over the Moon!