This is my Lego Superman costume which I made for our recent Royal Wedding street party. It took 4 weeks to make (much longer than I anticipated). The body started out as a large box which I adapted so that it was the correct shape for the Lego mini-figure. The head was simply a plastic bucket which I cut a hole in the bottom. The hair started out as another bucket which I shaped and painted. I covered the body in blue cardboard which I obtained from work. The hands are made from cardboard tubes which I cut into the Lego shape and painted yellow. The mouth is cut out and covered with an old pair of the wife’s tights allowing me to look out.
The only cost was £5 for the red cape which started out as a dog’s blanket. It was very difficult to walk in but I was really pleased with the outcome. I hope you like it.
Your comment has been sent successfully.