To make Anton Chigurh:
1) Guy with uncanny resemblance to Javier Bardem
2) Duct taped pill container to make the cow bolt
3) Clear packing tape over red piece of rolled cloth for the tank tubing
4) Brown shirt from Wal-Mart clearance rack
5) Brown wig
6) Black Wrangler pants from Wal-Mart
7) Old door pull from laundry room door for the knob on the tank
8) 2nd hand black jean jacket
9) Duct taped soda bottles (2, stacked on each other) to make the gas tank
Finding the components was easy and affordable. The overall look and creepiness factor was priceless.
I have included a picture of the costume and the photo I used as a guideline for comparison.