Materials we used for this homemade Ninja Turtles costume:
- green shirt
- yellow paint
- paper as a stencil for abs
- disposable roasting pan
- stretchy fabric in the color of your favorite ninja
- weapon toy of your favorite ninja
- green spray paint
- faux leather fabric for the belt
- wood circle piece for the initial that goes on the belt
Directions for making the costume:
- Spray paint the pan green. Dry. Add string to wear pan as a backpack/shell.
- Cut out ab shapes from paper. Trace it onto the green shirt. Paint the shirt abs yellow.
- Cut stretchy fabric into 5 different ribbon pieces for ties for the head, knees, arms, wrists.
- Cut faux leather into belt shape.
- Write the initial of the ninja onto a wooden circle piece. Superglue it onto the belt.