Take a look at these cool homemade Girls Gone Wild censored streaker costumes shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the sexy Halloween costume ideas here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Censored Streaker Costumes
- Girls Gone Wild Costume for MomsWe wanted to come up with a unique and funny, tongue-in-cheek costume idea for Halloween. We decided on Girls Gone … Read more
- Coolest Girls Gone Wild Homemade CostumeI didn’t feel like going to the bar for Halloween but at the last minute my friends thought it would … Read more
- Coolest Censored Streaker CostumeI wanted something that would turn heads… something between sexy and shocking. After watching bloopers on TV I decided to … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Girls Gone Wild Halloween CostumeWhen my friend decided she was going to have a Halloween party about a week before Halloween, I really didn’t … Read more
- Make Your Own Girls Gone Wild CostumeI actually got this idea to Make Your Own Girls Gone Wild Costume from this very same site! I saw … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Granny Gone Wild CostumeThis Granny Gone Wild Costume was hilarious and I even won $100 at a local bar for best costume of … Read more
- Coolest Girls Gone Wild CostumeThis Homemade Girls Gone Wild Costume was created two Halloweens ago, we got the idea from the Girls Gone Wild … Read more
- Coolest Girls Gone Wild Girl and Film Crew Couple CostumeWe got so many people complimenting us what great costumes we had! We also go “Most Original” in a costume … Read more
- Sexy Censored CostumeThis Homemade Censored Costume idea came to me late one night when I couldn’t sleep. I was up watching some … Read more
- Cool DIY Last-Minute Censored Streaker CostumeI have been known to strip off my clothes and streak when introduced to alcohol. All of my friends know … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Adult Streaker Halloween Costume Idea 10This was the cheapest yet best costume to wear on Halloween to an adult outing (like club where you stand … Read more
- Censored Sexy Halloween CostumeI am so excited to share my photos with the site! Your previous submission helped with my costume decision! Seeing … Read more
I am so excited to share my photos with the site! Your previous submission helped with my costume decision! Seeing as to how she had so much fun with this original idea finalized my sexy Halloween costume idea. We did this all in one day (only because my boyfriend is quite the procrastinator) but it literally took no more than two hours total including for the paints to dry. I researched the GGW meticulously to see what exactly encompasses a Girl Gone Wild. (Yes I know such an excruciating task).
Instead of black I went for the signature red and white “Censored” sign which stayed true to the Censored theme. We painted a strip of cardboard red, waited for it to dry (10-20 minutes) then painted white “Censored.” I attached the sign with Velcro backing we bought from the craft section in Wal-Mart for a total of $3 for about two feet or something of that sort. I put one side of the Velcro to one of my bathing suit triangles and the other side on the sign; Voila! It’s attached! It stayed on all night even though people were very curious if I was actually wearing anything underneath.
My boyfriend’s T-Shirt was easy. Just grabbed a couple of packets of Iron-On lettering and ironed those things on in about 20 minutes front to back! “Censored” (with my backwards “D”!) and “Camera Crew” on the back. And we had Mardi gras beads lying around and I took those bad boys and tossed it on. Something I would have tried for more effect would to have a trucker hat with GGW logo on it and maybe some party sunglasses just for fun but my outfit was fun enough because everybody got the idea!
My sexy Halloween costume was a hit and everybody complimented on the idea and took pictures. All in all it was great! I wish I could do this again because we were second runner-ups.
Total Spent: $6
This sexy Halloween costume idea was one a friend and I thought of back in high school. We always knew it would be a hit but neither of us had the guts to totally pull it off. I was invited to a Halloween party last minute in 2005 and I wanted a costume that I knew would stand above the rest.
Using some cardboard tape (create the lettering) and black spray paint I made the “CENSORED” bar in about twenty minutes. I attached the sign to an old bathing suit using zip ties and then I accessorized with the expected Censored attire, a red plastic cub, mardi gras beads and a g string coming up out of the back of my jeans.
This was easily one of the quickest and easiest costumes I had ever worn but also the funniest. Needless to say my sexy Halloween costume was a riot at the party.
Total strangers on the street were asking to take pictures with me. I still get compliments to this day and soon I may bring it back for a little more Halloween fun.
Total Spent: $0