Take a look at these cool homemade Redneck costumes shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Redneck Costumes
- Coolest Lil Bo Peep and the Man Who Stole My Sheep CostumeI wanted something completely different. I talked my husband into being a sheep doer and I would be Lil Bo … Read more
- Beer Belly Hillbilly Costume Idea for a Pregnant WomanSo in October 2014 I had a brilliant idea to dress my fat baby belly up in a hillbilly costume, … Read more
- La-Z-Boy in a La-Z-Boy CostumeI built the chair frame in the shape of a recliner with cardboard and duct tape. I covered the chair with … Read more
- Classy Country Family CostumesThis whole thing was thrown together and it worked perfectly. My 2 yr son with his awesome mullet, my step … Read more
- Funny and Easy Costume: Hillbilly DaddyWe live in the south, so of course this Hillbilly Daddy costume was not hard to get together. We bought mullet … Read more
- Easy Last-Minute Hillbilly Housewife CostumeI came up with this costume for a high school play, but it can easily be used for Halloween! It’s … Read more
- Coolest Pregnant Redneck and her Old Lady Couple CostumeI was 7 months pregnant for Halloween but still wanted to partake in the fun. I wore a white tank … Read more
- Coolest Redneck Shotgun Wedding Group CostumeWe had a group of people who pulled off the best Redneck Shotgun Wedding EVER!! All us girls got together … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Redneck Halloween CostumeI always try to make my own costume that is somewhat original and will closely resemble what I am dressing … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Redneck Couple CostumeD.B. and Rogina Redneck (aka Debbie & Roger) Last year we decided a little redneck gender-switchin? would be fun for … Read more
- Hillbilly CostumeA redneck hillbilly retirement party in West Virginia was the inspiration for these costumes. The guys wore thrift store bib-overhauls. … Read more
- Coolest White Trash Bride and Groom CostumeThis Homemade White Trash Bride and Groom Costume idea originated from CMT’s “White Trash Wedding”. The bride found her wedding … Read more
This redneck costume as absolutely hilarious! I opened my mouth and decided to back up. The redneck clothes I oddly enough already had. The sheep is made completely of paper Mache, old black socks and approximately 600 cotton balls. Nobody beats Dollar Tree.
The eyes I took from a string of Halloween lights that I picked up at Wall Mart for another ridiculously low price. The sheep stays “up” by an elastic strap with a clip that goes over my shoulder and under the opposite arm. it also has two straps made of tape stuck to it that wraps around my belt.
This Redneck costume was just a funny idea but surprisingly easy to pull off. The entire project didn’t take more than three hours, not including paper Mache dry time. It got way to much attention and surprisingly despite multiple Halloween festivities the sheep made it home in one piece.
Total Spent: $20
Little Bo Peep and the Man Who Stole My Sheep Redneck Costume
I wanted something completely different. I talked my husband into wearing a redneck costume and being a sheep doer and I would be Lil Bo Peep. This Lil Bo Peep and the Man Who Stole My Sheep Costume was a huge hit! Everywhere we went folks had to get pictures! We didn’t enter any contest but I have no doubt we could’ve won!
I searched on line for 3 months trying to find a blow up or stuffed sheep and finally found a blow up on a website that I was very embarrassed to buy from. It was a little difficult traveling from one party to the next but we did it. We used industrial strength sticky Velcro to stick to Ellie’s (the sheep) back legs and below her tail then the other side of the Velcro we put on my husband’s overalls in a position for Ellie to stick to him below the belt.