Take a look at these cool homemade Devil costume ideas shared with us by costume enthusiasts from around the world. Along with the costumes here, you’ll also find loads of homemade costume ideas and DIY Halloween costume inspiration for your next costume project. Enjoy!
Latest Devil Costume Ideas
- Coolest Conscience Good vs Evil CostumeThis conscience good vs evil costume is the best couple’s costume idea and was made for a Purim costume party. It took nearly 24 … Read more
- Cool Lord of Darkness CostumeThe costume’s idea came from the greatest demon ever created for film from the movie legend with Tom Cruise. Tim … Read more
- Sexy Devil’s Playmate CostumeWhere do I start? My mother once told me, “If you look in the mirror at night, the devil will come … Read more
- Homemade She-Devil Costumeinventing my sexy she-devil costume… the husband says a week away from out annual halloween bash… hey babe, you need … Read more
- Simple Homemade Devil CostumeI love Halloween, my husband hates it! I make him dress up every year. And every year he tells me … Read more
- Funny South Park Satan Halloween CostumeWhile watching “South Park”, there was an episode called “Halloween 2008”, during the show Satan was featured to host a … Read more
- Original Wordplay Costume Idea: Devil in a Blue DressI put my three favorite things together horror, humor, and music. After going to a few thrift stores I found … Read more
- Devil CostumeThis is the costume that my mom made. It only took her a couple of days. The neck and bottom … Read more
- Devil CostumeQuinlyn is actually the sweetest little girl you’d ever meet. We went with the irony of her being a devil … Read more
- Coolest Devil Queen CostumeAs you can see from my Halloween photos this Devil Queen costume is really easy even if you do not … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Red Devil Baby CostumeWe chose to dress our lil darling devil in a home made red devil baby costume. Grandma and I made … Read more
- Coolest Homemade She Devil CostumeEach year we host a Haunted House Halloween party. This year, my friend, Barb, achieved the maximum scary effect with … Read more
I always wanted to have a “devil” costume but did not want to wear the run-of-the-mill costume that is bought in stores so I made my own. I used armature wire as framework for the horns and wings. The wingspan when fully stretched was about 7-8 feet. The horns are secured on my head with a red pipe cleaner lattice.
The body of the costume is made of a fabric that resembles the fuzzy half of Velcro. This entire costume was painstakingly sewn together by me and my very cheap sewing machine which does only one kind of stitch (and I have no experience sewing at all). The skirt is a deconstructed red velvet cape (I used the rest of the red cape material to make the horns and sleeves).
This took a total of about seven hours to make. People thought I was some sort of professional costume designer, it was cool!
Total Spent: $40
My son wanted to be a devil for Halloween, but I wanted to add to it to make him stand out from the rest.
I bought a devil costume and then added poster board for flames and put him in the basket.
This one was a winner at the Halloween contest.
Total Spent: $25
Quinlyn is actually the sweetest little girl you’d ever meet. We went with the irony of her being a devil instead of an angel.
The pattern for this costume was simply an altered Tinkerbell costume with red fabrics. I knew I wanted a cute, pretty devil , which is why I chose sparkly confetti fabric. The horns and tail were purchased.
I made the flame bow on the horns to add to the cute factor. I also made her matching specific trick or treat bag of flames. Her sparkly red shoes and tights completed the costume. This costume took about a week to make.
This is the costume that my mom made. It only took her a couple of days. The neck and bottom have a nice fur trim. The tail is made out of pipeline. The horns are just made out of a headband.
I received VERY many compliments on this costume. People even want to borrow it this year. By the way, the fabric was on clearance for $1.00 a yard!