Funny Willy Wonka Blueberry Costume
When you love everything about Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, you just have to find a way to squeeze a costume or two at some point in your life for Halloween, especially a standout costume as the giant blueberry costume!
So when I got this battery operated blue Airblown suit for dirt cheap at a yard sale, it hit me right away….. I love making my own costumes, and I had to use it for a Violet Beauregarde costume from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, where she turned into a giant blueberry.
Supplies for Blueberry Costume:
- Amazon box for the candy bar.
- Print a Willy Wonka pic and a gold ticket from the Internet.
- Pink ribbons for handles.
- Buttons from Craft store.
- Black felt for sleeves and collar.
- Silver felt for the belt buckle.
- Face paint.
- Red ribbon for the hair and belt.
- And last my trusty glue gun!!!
Total cost was about $25, woo-hoo!